𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛: 𝟷𝟼𝟼𝟼

It had been since Winona had come into the the Sanderson sister's lives, and she has undoubtedly become part of the family, her and Mary are the best of friends, Mary the one being to teach and help Winona learn the easy potions and spells off by heart, Sarah of course was the closest to Winona's heart, the two spending all day, everyday without fail, of course unless Sarah disappeared away to meet with Billy, which is where Winona covered for her. Winnie was a difficult one to read, Winona knew deep down that Winnie had a secret soft spot for Winona, such as letting out a smile when Winona left a sarcastic comment to Winnie. But it was safe to say that this was now Winona's home, now and forever, even Winnie couldn't doubt that, as well as not being able to doubt that Winona was growing to become a talented witch, her strong point and the part she enjoyed most was the making of the potions. That was the moment she felt part of the family when all three sisters assigned her the designated job of brewing the potions when needed. 

It was a normal evening, Winona was covering for Sarah yet again as she was meeting with Billy as Mary and Winnie were sleeping due to it being late in the night, the four witches having not slept for days trying to succeed with a potion, Winona, not one thought in her mind about sleeping, lay on her bed with her book hovering over her face, of course Winona holding it she didn't have that sort of magic. The door closing quietly behind someone making her put her book down as she hovered her head over the edge to see Sarah.

"Sarah. I am up here. Be quiet Winnie and Mary are sleeping." Winona whispered loudly.

"Noni! I need your help." Sarah whispered from below her as Winona scrambled to her feet as she climbed down the ladder and straight to Sarah's aid.

"What is wrong?"

"I think I am dying?"

"What does-" Winona was interrupted by Sarah lifting her deep purple skirt up as she showed her white undergarments covered in blood, but only in a specific area, Winona covered her hand as she tried not to show her humour.

"Wake my sisters so I can bid them my final farewell."

"Sarah, my love, you are but on your period."

"My what?"

"Come with me." Winona take her hand as she sat Sarah down by the fire, going back up to the landing where Winnie and Mary still slept to retrieve her spare undergarments for Sarah. "Put these on instead." Winona handed Sarah the clothes as she went outside with a wooden bowl filling it up with water from the well, going back inside and placing the bowl close to the fire to help heat the water up, also retrieving a scrap pieces of unused cloth. "What ever is the matter Sarah?"

"Am I a fool? I did not know what a period was... I still do not know, I just know I feel like I am dying."

"That is but normal. And you are not a fool, I did not know this before my first time."

"It happens more than once?!"

"I am afraid so."

"Hope do I cope?"

"Here." Winona handed Sarah a piece of scrap cloth. "You can either place that in your undergarments or in- or.. I am not too sure how to say this so for now I will say the best thing to do especially for the first time is to place it just underneath you in your undergarments." Sarah turned round with her back to Winona going round a corner to cover herself slightly as she did as she was told coming back round the corner as she sat down on the chair where she was before. 

Winona soaked another scrap piece of cloth from the bowl of water ringing out the excess. "Is it okay if I?" Winona awkwardly pointed to the inner of Sarah's legs dried with blood from where she had leaked. Sarah nodded as Winona placed her hand on Sarah's knee gently wiping away the blood, doing so with Sarah's other leg.

Winona placed everything she had used onto the table, leaving to clear it later as she could feel sleep creeping up on her. She walked over to Sarah who was sat on the chair still, but now hugging her knees under her chin. Winona walking to to stand behind her as she leaned to the side resting the side of her head on top of Sarah's, delicately kissing into her hair.

"I know your stomach hurts, rest is the best thing for you know, you get rest!" Winona tapped Sarah's back as they walked to their separate beds, they were finally able to achieve earlier on in the year. "Goodnight Sarah."

"Goodnight Noni." Winona could hear Sarah's pout.

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

"Noni." Sarah's whisper broke Winona's slumber. "Noni." She sniffled again.

"Yes, love?"

"I can not sleep, I am in too much pain."

"Rest next to me for the night, remember it is normal. And I am here." Sarah swung a leg round Winona's legs as she lay next to Winona, squashing them onto the small mattress, close together as they faced each other inwards, fingertips brushing against each other. 

"I am here too!"

"Yes you are." Winona chuckled. "I did mean I am here for you, I will be at your beck and call okay?"

"Okay.... Noni?"

"Yes?"

"I am here for you too."

"I know you are. Rest, love." Winona placed a soft kiss to Sarah's forehead as she closed her eyes again.

"Noni?"

"Yes?"

"I love you millions."

"I love you millions too."

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥