𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

Mary and Winona were stood by the fireplace, Mary behind Winona, tying her corset for her. Winnie out to collect berries, as their food, from the woods, and Sarah, well Winona could have guessed where Sarah was.

"Are you okay, Noni?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You have been quiet ever since yesterday when you and Sarah got back from your walk in the woods." there was a moment of silence, Winona hoping she could avoid the question easily and the subject would be changed. "You are not still angry at me for beating you at chess?" Winona could see the smirk on Mary's face.

"No." She giggled. "Not angry at you.. still! Just... tired."

"You are lying."

"I am not."

"You are."

"Mary quit it will you!" Winona snapped at her friend turning around stopping Mary from tying Winona's corset. "Sorry, I just do not want to talk about it."

"When were you going to tell me you and Sarah kissed?"

"Pardon?"

"I saw you, under the big oak tree, I saw you kiss my little sister."

"She asked me to... it's difficult and... weird to explain. And there's part of the story that I can not reveal, I promised Sarah. All you need to know is.. she does not feel anything for me like I feel for her."

"I know about Billy Butcherson."

"You bloody know everything don't you?!!" They both chuckled. "Sarah is not completely discreet about her, I have seen her walking with him many times, I saw them earlier on today as well."

"Do I want to hear this?"

"I am sorry Noni."

"Expected it, I knew what was coming. No need for apologies. Now come on, help me finish this corset Winnie is sending me into the nearest town to get us some dinner."

"Noni-"

"Mary please just help me with my corset." Mary did as she was told. As soon as she finished changing Winona went straight out the door. And walked to the nearest town. When she got back with a basket full of food that she left beside, on the table climbing up to the next floor to see Sarah waiting on her bed. 

"Can we talk?" 

Only a short chapter, I apologise but i have a bit of writers block and don't know what else to write
hope you had a good day today
with love from Rosie (author) xxx