𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

The next day Winona woke up to the sound of Winnie arguing with someone, Winona peaked over the edge of the platform from above them to see Winnie yelling at Mary, but the beautiful blonde not in sight. Winona stood and brushed herself off before jumping down to the floor startling the two sisters.

"Morning." She smiled as Winnie rolled her eyes.

"Morning." Mary smiled back. 

"Where's Sarah?"

"I do not know, probably off being an idiot somewhere, we sent her out to find whatever food she could find but to no surprise she has been ages. 

"Well I will go look for her, so you do not have to worry about her." Winona gave a sarcastic smile Winnie's way as she walked out the door and led herself into the woods behind the cottage again.

"Sarah?! Sarah!" Winona called out for the blonde, just as she was about to call her name again she turned round a corner to catch Sarah sitting crossed legged on the ground opposite a young boy, the same age as herself. Winona turned round slowly and quietly as possible turning back towards the cottage, taking a detour as she picked flowers from the ground.

"Winona?" Winona stood up straight turning round to see Sarah staring at her in confusion. 

"Sarah, there you are I have been looking for you."

"Me?"

"Why yes I woke up and you were not at the cottage, Winnie said you had been gone for a long time but did not seem concerned."

"That is normal for Winnie." Sarah chuckles. "Are you leaving us so soon?" Sarah nodded to the bag that you had been carrying with you the night before, carrying all your remaining possessions from your former home.

"I am not welcome in your home. I fear Winnie has not taken a liking to me."

"But I have, is that not something?"

"I suppose."

"So has Mary."

"She has?" Sarah nodded. 

"You must not worry about Winnie, I will try and convince her to late you stay, besides where else would you go, and you may become part of the family, might I say even a witch, like me."

"That sounds like fun." Winona smiled widely as Sarah grabbed Winona's hands with both her hands jumping up and down on the spot, squealing with excitement. 

"Oh I must show you my hide out spot, you will love it." Sarah gasped as she released one hand from Winona's, keeping a tight grip however with the other as she practically dragged the other blonde her way. 

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

Sarah led Winona to a clearing in the mist of never-ending trees, and sat themselves down on a bank of grass, Winona chuckling to herself as Sarah let a sigh of relief as she lay back on the bank with her arms and legs sprawled out like a starfish as she stretched. 

"How is it getting dark so suddenly?" Winona furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up at the dull sky above, Sarah giggling quietly behind her. "What is it?"

"You have been sleeping for most the day. I thought I should leave you, I did not know how long you have gone without sleep, after all you have just ran away from your home."

"Very true." Winona smiled at Sarah as she lay down beside her using her bag of possessions as a cushion underneath her head, Sarah shuffling closer to the girl to use part of it for herself, both laying on their backs looking up at the sky.

"Sarah? Who was that boy I saw you with?"

"You can not say a word of this to Winnie!" Sarah sat up quickly. "You promise? Swear on your life, or I fear his will be in danger!"

"I promise, you have my word."

"Billy Butcherson, he is my lover. Winnie claims years ago that they were lovers, Billy said that he only cares about me, and I believe him and him only, Winnie can misunderstand a situation many times, but I can not say anything, as there is no use she never listens to me."

"Does that not upset you?"

"Winnie?" Winona hummed in response as they lay back on their backs. "She thinks I am useless, and that I am a fool, who is to say she is wrong?" Sarah shrugs.

"I do."

"You hardly know me."

"I know you well enough to know that you are not useless to anyone, including your sisters, and that you are not a fool." 

"Really?"

"Really." Winona smiled over at the girl as she intertwined her fingers with Sarah's giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. 

"I thank thee Winona. I have a feeling you and I will become the best of friends."

"Call me Noni."

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥