02

"OK, I'll pay."

Jillian said before she called a waiter. The waiter is deaf so Jillian needs to write on the paper. The restaurant owner have a heart for the persons with disability, huh. Great.

When she's done writing, the waiter immediately write that she doesn't have to pay so Jillian wrote again why and she wants to see the manager.

"Hello, I am the manager," a tall, white, and slight fat man approached us. I saw how Jillian's eyes changed from joyful to loneliness.

"Mauna na kayo sa labas," sabi niya kaya umalis kaming lahat pero hihintayin pa rin namin siya.

There's a tension inside, I get inside my car and called her friends as well as mine. I prepared the car because baka gusto niyang makaalis agad if something will happen inside.

"Bakit parang galit at malungkot ang mga mata ni Jillian?" Tanong ni Myrhe.

"Myrhe, it's none of your business," saway ko.

5 minutes have passed and we saw Jillian exiting the place. Lumapit yung mga friends niya and ang lakas rin ng boses niya. Ang naalala ko lang na binanggit niya ay, "I need a car right now. I need to get out this place."

I turned my car and she opened the door of the passenger seat, yung iba kong kaibigan ay sinama nalang nung mga kaibigan niya rin.

"That fucking asshole! Kung kailan nakakabangon na ako, saka naman magpapakita ulit! Tangina talaga! Kapag minamalas ka nga naman!"

I just let her shout what she feels. Kapag okay na ay tatahimik rin 'yan pero kahit lumipas na ang ilang minuto ay hindi pa rin siya mapakali. Ano kayang nangyari?

"You see that guy? That fat guy?" She asked. I answered yes immediately and then sinabunutan niya ang sarili niya.

"That guy ruined everything. He is Mr. Jullian Alexus Del Fuego. My daddy. But he left me while mommy is pregnant with their last kid. And you know why did he left? Because he impregnated another women. Great, right?"

Hindi ako sumagot, I just remained silent the whole ride because I didn't know how to enter the conversation. That topic must be so sensitive for her.

"Where should I drop you off?" I asked.

"Quezon Memorial Circle," she answered so I drove again and drop her off at that place. I don't know how she's going home but I'm not in the right place to dig deep in her life.

Pagkatapos ko siyang ihatid, bumalik na lang ako sa condo ko at nakita ko na naghihintay si Myrhe, Sandy, Kleus, and other friend's of Jillian.

"Where's Jill?" Tanong ng isa sa mga kaibigan niya.

"Sabi niya sa akin ibaba ko raw siya sa Quezon Circle. Kaya ginawa ko. Bakit? Akala ko malapit doon ang bahay nila kaya doon siya bumaba." Paliwanag ko pero halos lahat ng kaibigan niya, nag-iba ang mukha.

What had I've done? Nagkamali ako. Hindi ko patatawarin ang sarili ko kapag may masamang nangyari sa kaniya. At ako ang huli niyang nakasama bago siya bumaba. Magiging person of interest ako.

"Wrong move, Therese, that's where Blond is staying," she said.

"Who's Blond? 'Di ba iyon rin ang pangalan ng restaurant na pinuntahan natin kanina? Bakit pareho?" Sunod-sunod kong tanong.

"Albert, just call Jillian and ask if where is she right now." Her friend said and a guy immediately dialed but no one answered.

I feel that Mr. Del Fuego, Blond, Jillian, and her family are connected. I messaged Jillian too because she's online but she just seen my message, didn't even replied. Gosh.