1-10

1

Chapter 1 The Dying Man

Tris Town.

The afterglow of the setting sun shone on Jimmy's face, who had just walked out of the blacksmith shop, and his face was flushed red. The figure was pulled as long as a bamboo pole by the light, and the twisted shadow hung on the wall of the blacksmith shop.

Jimmy put the long sword he just bought in his waist, his eyes flashed with excitement and excitement, as if thinking of something, he narrowed his eyes again, the meaning seemed to be calculating something, and there was no reason to add a touch to his handsome face. Twisted and malicious.

After a while, he left the wide street and came to an inn.

In less than half an hour after he entered, three more young people came one after another. All of these people were dressed in brocade clothes, and they all had an aristocratic extravagance.

The three then gathered in Jimmy's room.

"Jimmy, the plan is done?" The second young man who entered the room had short blond hair and a handsome, slightly childish face. He was Aleigh, the most impatient of the four.

Jimmy couldn't hold back the smile on his face, "Our plan is foolproof, he can't possibly notice it."

Aleigh was excited when he heard the words.

"Be careful, that person is very vigilant. If he notices that something is wrong, our plan will fall short." This is the stable Carlos. He is the initiator of this plan, and his status is also the highest. The right to speak among the four seems to be the highest.

Jimmy and Aleigh immediately calmed down when they heard his words.

The last young man to walk in was Sisi.

The four decided to plan again.

Night fell quickly, and the entire Tris town was shrouded in darkness, but the four of Carlos did not stay in the room. After leaving, they went straight to their destination—the north side of the Tris town.

Tris Town is a relatively special town. It is a small town on the surface, but in fact it is as prosperous as a medium-sized city. It is also the size of a small city. It is located at the junction of two countries, with frequent trade and convenient transportation. Created the prosperity here.

Tasha Forest is located in the north of Tris Town. There are many monsters living in the forest, so it attracts many adventurers every year. This is one of the reasons for the prosperity of Tris Town.

However, at night, Tasha Forest will become very dangerous, because night is the most active time of Warcraft, so unless they are particularly confident in their own strength, adventurers usually rush to leave the dangerous forest before dusk. .

When the four of Carlos came to the entrance of Tasha Forest, they smelled a thick smell of blood.

The silver-white moonlight shone on an open space in front of it, which was the entrance to Tasha Forest. Two large stones three meters high were erected on both sides of the entrance.

The big stones are usually gray, but at this time, through the moonlight, you can vaguely see irregular black patches on them. A closer look reveals that they are actually bloodstains.

Not only that, there are many corpses of monsters on the ground, all of them lacking arms and legs, and one of the monsters was even disembodied, as if a pale hand had once passed through its abdominal cavity, and blood flowed all over the ground with its internal organs. , The bloody and ferocious scene suddenly made the four people's faces turn pale.