41-50

41

Chapter 41 Special Talent

As one of the fortresses of the Arthurlanka Empire, Sag City is far more prosperous than Manan City. Although there are many ordinary civilians, there are more mercenary adventurers entering and leaving the city gate.

Street people can see adventurers with weapons everywhere. Occasionally, they can also see people with a monster next to them. Whenever one appears, people on the street will look at it subconsciously, and most of them have expressions of envy on their faces.

Gu Yan looked around curiously, a small head was exposed on his chest, and he turned the small head to look around like him. It was the Shadow Wing Tiger after the mimicry, and then the dark night. It was originally small, and after the mimicry, only The fist is so big that it's impossible to find it if you don't pay attention.

When Rex turned around, he saw a man and a beast turning their heads, the pace was almost the same, and the two pairs of eyes were quite wide open, which was surprisingly harmonious.

Maxim didn't notice that Rex had stopped, his forehead touched his shoulder, and the dark night in his arms made a groaning sound, as if it was the one who hit it, seeing Maxim looking down at it, big blue eyes There was excitement in it, and at that moment, Motto seemed to think that he had raised a husky.

"Don't you want to go to the Mage Guild?" Gu Yan stuffed his head back into his clothes and focused his attention on Rex. When he looked over, Rex had withdrawn his gaze.

"It's here," Rex said.

Motto followed his line of sight and saw a plaque with the words "Magician Guild" written on it. He thought that the place that sounded very imposing should be a very imposing and majestic building like the Mercenary Guild, and it covered an area of It's very big and very conspicuous, but when I really see it, I find that I think too much.

The magician guild in front of them didn't even have half of the mercenary guild. Although the location was relatively conspicuous, it was not prominent enough, and there were not as many people entering and leaving as the mercenary guild.

When the two walked in, it was also empty and there were not many people. When Motto went in, he only saw a young man with a lazy expression. The young man yawned and looked drowsy and confused. He didn't notice any guests coming in.

"Why are there so few people?" Gu Yan couldn't help asking.

"Sag City is not a big city after all, and it is a fortress close to the forest of monsters. A pure magician will not come here to die." Before Motto understood what this sentence meant, Rex walked towards the young man, and in the clean Knocked on the table.

The young man woke up in an instant, with an impeccable smile on his face, a perfect face change, "Hello, may I ask how I can help you."

Rex pointed to the motto: "He wants to test his talent." The

young man's eyes shifted . When it comes to Motto, the smile remains the same: "If you test talent, you need to pay a fee, you can pay it after the test, only one kind of magic talent needs to pay five gold coins, more than two kinds of gold coins are not charged, if there is no problem, please go inside, since Someone will take you to the test."

Rex nodded and walked inside with the motto.

"What is the pure magician you just said?" Maxim asked as he walked.

Rex thought that he didn't know anything, and explained in a rare way: "It's just the talent of a magician, you can't become a swordsman. Sag City is attacked by the wave of monsters every year. The magician can only cast magic, and his physique is too weak. , so very few magicians come to Sag City, and there are not many civilians here. Once the talent is tested, in order to give their children a better environment, parents will choose to leave." The