11-20

11

Chapter Eleven Jimmy's Secret

Motto's pupils shrank sharply because of Rex's words, and he thought he had discovered a flaw in himself, but he didn't know that Rex was just asking out of caution, but his response indicated that there was a problem, and this slight change Without escaping Rex's eyes, there was a loud bang, and the motto was wrapped around his neck by him, and his back slammed hard against the door.

"You lied to me." Rex stated expressionlessly, his voice not fluctuating but with a dangerous aura.

"I ask for five minutes to appeal." Maxim screamed, his back was hot, and he noticed that the five fingers on his neck were slowly closing, and he saw Rex's other hand raised, as if the next second His hands would stick into his stomach and bring out a bunch of intestines, and he was immediately frightened to take the initiative to confess, fearing that if he was slow, he would end up with other people.

Rex looked at him fixedly, his blue eyes like ice, as if he could see a world of ice and snow.

Maxim shuddered, goosebumps spread all over his body like a prairie fire, and decided to make a long story short: "I didn't mean to hide it, but I really am not Jimmy, it's like this, after I die I don't know why, the soul has always followed that call. Jimmy's people, followed him for a few days, and then learned some secrets of him."

At that time, he still wondered why his soul would follow Jimmy, and he didn't know until he entered his body. It turned out that this was the body reserved for him, Jimmy. The ending was foreshadowed by his arrival.

"What secret?" Rex still didn't let go of him, his expression was as cold as ever, and he couldn't tell what he was thinking at all.

Motto had to go on and say: "It's Jimmy who set a trap to kill you. He seems to be afraid of you. He was always talking about it when he was alone in the room for a few days." Speaking of this, he suddenly looked extremely complicated. Glancing at Rex, he felt a sense of incomprehension.

"What are you talking about?"

"He always said that as long as you die, those things are all mine, and before you grow up, see how you escape this time, what the child of destiny, he doesn't believe that you have no foundation now, He can still hide from the past, so I suspect that he was reborn, and he came back from the future. He knows that you will become very powerful in the future, and he wants to kill you before you grow up and take away the future. Your things."

The difference between the same people and different fates is really outrageous. If Rex is really the child of destiny, it is no wonder that Jimmy will be mad with jealousy. The child of destiny is definitely a good thing, indicating that this person is favored by God, Even if there are bumps and stumblings on the road of growth, but in the end it will turn into good luck, and become stronger and stronger because of various opportunities. This is a huge temptation that can make people lose their reason and humanity.

Maxim can understand Jimmy's thoughts, but he also thinks that he is too whimsical. If Rex is really the child of destiny, then even if he is not strong now, God still cares for him, how can he be designed to die by them Now, and their fate has been answered, the impossibility that Jimmy said before his death already means that Rex's fate may have changed because of his rebirth, which is the so-called butterfly effect.

"I didn't believe it at first, but thinking that I am still conscious when I am dead, it should be possible for him." Maxim finally saw a slight fluctuation in Rex's eyes that was almost negligible, but he He didn't dare to relax, what if Rex didn't believe him, his life would still be lifted up in the air by him anytime, anywhere.