21-30

21

Chapter 21 Large-scale Warcraft Tide

The two of them were not far from Yinfeng Mountain, and it didn't take long for them to arrive at their destination. Near the huge movement, before they could get close, they saw a large wave of monsters rushing down from Yinfeng Mountain. It was estimated that there were at least a thousand monsters. , that scene was very shocking, the earth-shattering and mighty momentum scared many mercenary adventurers to flee with pale faces.

Some people were too close, and the screams were quickly drowned in the pile of monsters. Others did not escape in time and were besieged by several monsters. They were torn to pieces on the spot, and the broken bodies were quickly divided. The food was clean, not even the clothes were left, only the blood on the ground indicated the atrocity.

Without saying a word, Rex put the motto on his shoulders and quickly fled from here.

They were still some distance away from the thousands of monsters, but a group of mercenaries running for their lives soon appeared behind them. Most of them were members of the two mercenary groups of crows and black wolves. , there is no time to pay attention to who the people who escaped together.

Rex found out that his face did not make any disguise, but even if they recognized him, don't worry, because Simon's message to them did not include him, and he did not have contact with the four Carlos that day, So Captain Locke couldn't suspect him for the time being, even if he saw him at most, he asked him if he saw the four of them that day.

As he deliberately kept a distance, the people of the Black Wolf Mercenary Group had no chance to approach him, and the earth-shattering sound behind them slowly disappeared, and they finally got rid of the end of being crushed by thousands of monsters.

When the motto was put down, his face was not good-looking. There was only a feeling of nausea and vomiting. He squatted on the ground with the beast egg he was desperately protecting. In the future, if he can run by himself, he will never let Rex carry him again. After a long time, he stood up. There were only the two of them nearby, but there was a voice coming from a distance.

"Where are we?" Gu Yan asked.

"A camp." Rex walked in the direction of the voice after returning.

There is still a camp in such a dangerous forest of monsters?

Motto immediately followed, and after walking for a while, there was a sudden sense of clarity in front of him, the kind of liveliness and noise that can only be seen in towns.

In front of it is a hillside that is sheltered and covered by the ingenious terrain. There are tents that are only used for camping on the hillside. There are many people standing near the tent. These people are talking loudly about what happened today, and some people are silent. However, there is a strong sense of existence, such as the head of Locke of the Black Wolf Mercenary Group, his face is very gloomy.

From the content of these people's discussions, they finally knew how the wave of Warcraft came about.

It turned out that the head of Locke and the black crow were fighting for a shadow wing tiger. Both of them were sword masters. However, neither of them wanted the other to succeed, so whenever the other was about to succeed, the other would block, and the Shadow Wing Tiger escaped.

This shadow-wing tiger is very smart. It fled directly into the Yinfeng Mountains. Captain Locke and the crow didn't think much about it at the time. The two chased in and fought hard.