31-40

31

Chapter 31 Deterrence of the Holy Beast

Alice's people seem to have come prepared. Marvin just happened to be called by the head of Locke to buy something on the black wolf's side. The rest of the people, because of the attacks over the past few days, did not have Alice's crazy energy, and they fell in one encounter. downwind.

Afraid of being affected by the spread, Motto hurriedly followed Rex out of the battlefield. As a result, two black wolf mercenaries thought the range was too small to use, so they blocked the attack from Alice and followed them to a corner. It was a beautiful misunderstanding that they were accidentally protected by two mercenaries.

It didn't take long for the black wolf mercenary group to appear dead. The cruel methods and real killing intent finally made Captain Locke angry. He never thought that the Alice mercenary group would actually dare to attack his people. The killer, slapped Daniel, and both took a few steps back.

"Daniel, dare to kill my subordinates, none of you want to leave today." Captain Locke roared angrily, and the sword master's momentum burst out instantly.

As the head of the A-level mercenary group, the swordsman is not a strong man that can be seen everywhere in the Azeroth continent, not to mention that the head of Locke has been stagnant in this realm for many years.

Daniel, who received the shock from the front, raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "No wonder Captain Locke is so confident. He is already a ninth-order swordsman.

" Master means that it is not far to break through to the great sword master.

"So what? I admire your courage, but I've seen a lot of young people who don't know the sky and the earth. Today, if you dare to touch the people of my Black Wolf Mercenary Group, I will teach you a good lesson on behalf of your father." Locke Group Chang looked at him contemptuously, a fourth-order swordsman, even if he made a breakthrough on the spot, he would not be able to beat him. I don't know where he got the confidence to dare to challenge him face-to-face as a high-level swordsman.

Daniel raised his head and laughed, "Captain Locke, it's better for you not to mention my father. If his old man is here, I'm afraid you have to run away with your tail between your legs."

"That's a pity, your father is not here, now It's you who is going to escape with your tail between your legs." Captain Locke sneered and suddenly started.

His sword is 1.5 meters long, wider than an ordinary sword, and its weight is dozens of times that of an ordinary sword. When he swings it, he can hear the wind. He smashes the floor on which Daniel is standing with a single swing. It splattered around with the gravel in between, passing through the wooden pillar, and its power was not small, so that the people nearby did not dare to watch.

Daniel stepped back, but there was no sign of fear on his face. The gentle smile on the corner of his mouth gave off a bit of evil because of the uplift, and his ice-green eyes ooze coldness.

"Come out, my partner." A

black shadow burst out from Daniel's arms and turned into a black light. It fell in front of him with a roar and turned into a tall and mighty blue-eyed wild lion, bigger than a building. A big monster, like a moving hill.

Seeing this monster, Captain Locke's face was as ugly as eating shit, and there was deep shock in his eyes, and he shouted: "You actually own a contract monster?"

No wonder Daniel only had the strength of a fourth-order swordsman but dared to challenge him. It turned out that he had an adult beast. However, this was not what shocked him the most. Even a ninth-order swordsman who is a holy beast in the growth stage has to avoid the edge for a while, let alone an adult holy beast.