C H A P T E R: ONE

↳ ❝ the mate ¡! ❞ 

↳ ❝ the mate ¡! ❞ 

❝they hate each other❞

❝no, they don't. not really❞

꒰ 🌊 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Draco Malfoy was in the age of unlocking his creature inheritance. It is known fact that the House of Malfoy came from France and thus, having a Veela as their creature.

In the Wizarding World, 16 is the age where children would get their creature inheritance. If their family ever have one. It is quite uncommonn for wizarding family to have a creature inheritance, and marrying into one is deemed as a high honor.

Summer before 6th year, Draco unlocked his Veela and his father helped him through the whole process. The father-son duo went to their Villa in France, away from his brat of a mother.

Now, here he is. Boarding the train with his father. Lucius Malfoy will be attending Hogwarts as the Magical Law and Theory Professor to keep an eye on his son.

Especially that there's a possibility of Draco finding his mate. After all, Lucius Malfoy met his during his school years.

And to his luck (quite not), the moment they step foot at the station, his son's Veela decided to come out, having able to sense their mate.

Thanks to his quick reflex, Lucius was able to grab hold of his before he tackle the poor unsuspected person.

He quickly conjure a privacy and notice-me-not spell around them before shoving a vial of potion in his son's mouth to calm the Veela down.

Lucius watched in grimace as Draco finally able to control his Veela. He didn't want to subdue the creature but he need to take precautions to avoid misunderstandings.

He have a half-wit to drag his son back to their home and let him attend school the next day. But he constant look Draco gave the train and the way he couldn't stand still made Lucius thought otherwise.