C H A P T E R: THREE

↳ ❝ blood inheritance ¡! ❞

❝the sea is in my blood❞

꒰ 🌊 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Lucius watch bemusedly as Draco followed his mate out of the suit.

"That is not what I had expected" he said to Severus and found his long time friend staring at the closed door with a pensive look.

"Where do you think she went?"

"Probably to vent that temper of hers. It has gotten worse since her precious mutt died. It wouldn't surprise me if there were some Demon blood in that girl, or possibly some Dark Elf. She has their temperament"

Lucius turn that bit of information over his mind and thought back to the flavour of the scent the girl gave off.

"I'd say neither, she doesn't smell right for it to be either of it. On contrary, she gave off a scent of the salt water. Perhaps, a siren or mermaid? She is temperamental, you say?"

"Oh, yes" Severus snorted.. "The brat spent the rest of the summer under heavy guards and she still almost demolished everything around her several times. In the end, everyone just left her alone. That child has no concept of anger management. Draco will have his hands full with that one."

"No one taught her control?" Lucius asked, aghast. To let power like that go uncheck... It was unheard of

"No, the old fool told us to give her space and to 'let her grieve'." Severus snorted again.

"Tell me they at least researched her background" Lucius all but implored. "That girl is not fully human, I'll state the Malfoy name on that. And unless we know what we are dealing with, we can't help her deal with developing her gifts"

"No, no research. The girl ended up spending most of her time in the Black library reading Merlin knows what" Severus said with an exasperated sigh.

He was not happy with the way Dumbledore had refused to deal with Potter. Letting the girl loose in the Black Library? That was just asking for trouble. And considering that this was James Potter's spawn...