C H A P T E R: TWO

↳ ❝ I'm a what..? ¡! ❞ 

❝ *intense eye contact* ❞

꒰ 🌊 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Cliantha Potter was not having a good day. She was tired and cranky due to not having gotten much sleep the previous night.

On top of that, her 'friends' were really bugging the Hades out of her and for no good reason at all.

Considering the summer she had, you'd thought she'd get some slack, but oh no, she was the blasted Girl-Who-Lived, who cares if she was happy or not. As long as she was around to do her 'duty'.

Snorting with contempt, Clia looked out over the hall, trying to distract herself from her dark mood. She really couldn't afford to lose her temper at the moment, and the way Hermione was harping on her and scolding Ron for his eating habits, it was all she could do not to blow up at her.

Gods, when had Hermione turned into a nagging, scolding, not to mention disapproving mother? The way she was treating them you'd think they were three-year-olds.

Glancing at the witch, Clia found herself pitying any children Hermione might have; she had a feeling that they would not have an easy childhood.

Not wanting to got there, Clia swiftly turned her attention elsewhere. Her sea-green eyes then locked in with chocolate brown.

Clia knew those eyes everywhere and she only wish she could sit beside him and bury herself in his chest.

Blaise Zabini is her Annabeth Chase to her Percy Jackson. Except for the romantic feelings, of course. She and Blaise are what they called 'twin souls'.

They were each other's confidant. They understand each other in a way no one could. The Slytherin boy has been beside her ever since he came to camp and treat her like his own sister, despite having many of those.

Blaise was by her side when she thought Percy was dead. He was there to patched her up after returning from quests. And he was there whenever Clia felt like she's loosing herself.

So, yeah. Cliantha Potter need her twin-soul right now. But alas, she couldn't. Not without raising suspesion.

She was then broke out of her thought when McGonagall called her and told her that the Headmaster wanted to see her.

Clia mentally groaned. The semester hasn't begun yet, and already the old coot wanted to see her. Great, just bloody great.

Despite not wanting to, Clia obedienty climbed to her feet and followed the Professor as she marched down the corridors towards the Headmaster's office.