C H A P T E R: FOUR

↳ ❝ talks and subjects ¡! ❞

❝we're in this together. your fight is my fight❞

꒰ 🌊 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Clia woke up before the sun was up the next day. She have trouble sleeping, worrying about her brother, Percy, and everyone at camp.

The war was looming over their heads, along with the brewing war in the wizarding world. The daughter of Poseidon could only sigh and start to get ready for the day.

As she walk down from her room, she heard humming and saw Draco drawing on his sketchpad.

She observe the blond for a few minutes. Clia won't admit it but she used to have a small crush on the Veela, despite being 'enemies'.

"Goodmorning" Clia finally make her presence known

"Goodmorning, Clia. Did you sleep well?" Draco drop his sketchbook and push an empty plate in front of his mate as she sat down in front of him.

Clia nodded as she started to fill up her plate which was not a lot, Draco observe. She have oats and nuts with milk which she even put some chopped mixed berries, toast with jam, and apple juice.

In years of their time, Draco noticed that she likes to eat healthy ones, instead of eating only meat like Weasley.

He also noticed how she doesn't like to eat fish or any kind of seafood.

"They did a great job on the rooms, don't you think?" Clia said as she scoop some oats.

"Yes, they did. I take it you like your new room?" Draco basked the sight in front of him. Clia was grinning widely, her pretty eyes lit up, resembling a sparkling ocean in a sunny day.

"Yeah! The room resembles the sea with corals and shells designs. Shells, Draco. Shells!" Draco grinned. He was pleased that his father turn the room ocean theme. He, too, noticed the girl's affinity with ocean.

"I wonder who did it the first time. It can't have been the Headmaster, although the style definitely is something that would matched his tastes. Unless, he knew from the start that it would be you and me?" Clia mused