002. our yearning souls

★。\|/。★↳🌫️- OUR SILHOUETTES — chapter two-༉‧₊˚✧★。/|\。★

★。\|/。★
↳🌫️- OUR SILHOUETTES — chapter two-༉‧₊˚✧
★。/|\。★

╰┈➤ 🏹❝ [written by anna] ❞

(unedited)

IT NEVER HURT TO BE A LITTLE BIT OF A CRITIC, the townspeople hadn't care if she had even spoke of anything negative. Words that came from her mouth was rather unheard— her opinion didn't matter, though when had it ever did. They were dull minded as were the town painted with colours void of life as they are void of sympathy.

Inclined towards her mighty hatred for the specific small population of people, there she stood, awaiting for the bell to toll of an end to school. Profanities spewed dramatically from her with a scowl etched. She crossed her arms as she grew agitated by the stares received with provocation from some.

The air felt murky and awful, faeces of both man and animal was in the crook and darkened ally, both men and women with crooked teeth and labyrinth of hair walked shamelessly as though taking a bath by the river nearby was such a crime.

She wasn't one to based a person because of their beauty or rather lack thereof, however Gavaldon townspeople really had a knack for owing up to their attire.

Their dirty little appearance match uncannily with their heart and minds. Cold and unpleasant. Murky and scarred.

Stood only metres away, a boy with his unruly hair tied back. smudges of dirt coated his cheeks as he sent her a rather displeasing look that he thought was a smirk of a sensual curl. Evangeline only grimaced at his lack of flattering skills, the feeling of puking was there.

Soon, her misery ended and the loud gong of the bell was heard, echoing the lacklustre town with the presence of squabbling children freed from their prison. Agatha and Sophie walked side by side, basket in hand, with Sophie in a minute of vexation of her stepmother antics— babbling her vehement thoughts thoroughly towards the other girl, Agatha solemnly listening.

Evangeline waved them over from the tree where she leaned on. A gust of wind pulling the fly aways on her hair fluttering by her cheeks. She tucked them behind her ear as she enveloped Agatha and Sophie with a hug.

"Aye, Look at my children back from school." Evangeline teased mimicking of a mirthful voice, nudging Sophie with her hips as a pleased smile stretched beyond her lips.

"You're our age, stop acting like this." Agatha rebuked, crossing her arms with a bored stare she loved to don on.

"Am I?"

"Just because you got a job does not exactly give you the privilege  to be an authoritative figure." Sophie assessed, with a raised brow— provocative of her statement as she bore it with a smirk. They began walking onwards wherever farther from the dreaded building.