004. flight of change

★。\|/。★↳🌫️- OUR SILHOUETTES — chapter four-༉‧₊˚✧★。/|\。★

★。\|/。★
↳🌫️- OUR SILHOUETTES — chapter four-༉‧₊˚✧
★。/|\。★

╰┈➤ 🏹❝ [written by anna] ❞

(unedited)
note: just a heads up this is probably the worst chapter i have ever written:( but it'll get better! I promise.

SHORT OF BREATH AND VEHEMENT WITH AGGRAVATION. Evangeline ran fast as her legs may give. She wasn't born fit for speed or the agility of Hercules, however this was a dire time of need. Any strength she had stored within her was unveiled from its shadow. Her limbs being pushed to it's limits and she felt the ache already succumbed to her muscles.

No words could properly illuminate the fury she held within.
She was tired. Every limb and every muscle ached and beg for rest. Her lungs beginning to feel limp and unresponsive. She felt angered and aggravated by the sinister figure who decided best to drag their best friend, and left them to play chase in order to save Sophie.

Second, Evangeline was mad at Sophie herslef. She wanted to scream at the foolishness of her friend. The betrayal she felt— it slit her heart wide open, leaving it to pour and pour. How could she? Leaving without a goodbye? To her. To Agatha. It was selfish of the blonde. There Evangeline and Agatha ran with their might, whilst she yelped into the air with jovial features and cheers of merriment to have leave the mediocre town.

Her legs were about to fall through and end in a void of laboured breaths and dying hearts, when all of a sudden Agatha leaped forward— grabbing Sophie's free launched hand, holding tight as she was too dragged through the dirt.

"Aggie, no!" Sophie spluttered loudly.

Without much thinking, Evangeline too jumped and latched on Agatha boots, holding tight on her leg. Formidably clawing at the calfs of her leg, fearful of the sudden state she was in—dragged to a place unbeknownst to them.

"Please let me go!" Sophie beseech strongly. Her voice strained with pleads.

"No way! I'm never letting you go!" Agatha adjured, yelping as a stick toppled on her face. "Your falling off, Evangeline! Hold tighter!"

"I'm trying!" The brunette scolded. Spluttering spits and profanities as dried leaves and dirty substances she fret to figure out what, fell on the tip of her lip. She grimaced in disgust as the leaves became wetter and wetter as they immerse deeper down the path the grey figure was dead on to bring them.

The journey felt of an hour eternalising. She hated every second that passed whilst still dragged on the ground.

The three yelped and shrieked when the dragging escapades seize stopped with a momentum so vigorously— they toppled on-top of one another. Landing hard with bruises began to brew.