Opening

A bird is flying across the blue sky with rare clouds. Her feathers are bright red. The rays of the sun fall on the scarlet plumage, which makes it seem that the bird is burning with fire, resembling a mythical phoenix.

A few feathers fall off the wings, and, spinning, fall down, forming a name. "You are my ice! I am  your fire!" The first part of the name is blue, the second is red.

After that, the picture changes. In the middle of the endless desert there is a young guy. His pink hair, and clothes consisting of a black jacket and pants, are being stirred by the wind. He raises his head and looks at the sky. The scarlet bird flying over him is reflected in the gray eyes.

Sometimes I feel like everybody's got a problem

Sometimes I feel like nobody wants to solve them

Natsu walks through the desert, not paying attention to the sand that gets into his shoes and gets into his eyes because of the wind. He is moving forward, towards a goal that is visible only to him. He does not know whether his vision is a mirage or not, but he goes anyway, stretching out his hand, wanting to touch the little girl's palm, the hair fluttering in the wind and the hem of the dress. But when his fingers almost touch the beautiful illusion, it disappears, turning into sand scattered in his fingers.

I know that people say we're never gonna make it

But I know we're gonna get through this

He pushes his hand off the ground, clenches his teeth and stubbornly continues on his way.

Close your eyes and please don't let me go

Don't, Don't, Don't, Don't let me go now

Before his eyes is a new picture. More precisely, memories. A little boy is sitting on the bank of the river, hugging his knees with his hands and pressing them to his chest. There is darkness around him, in which blue rose petals are swirling.He raises his head, with tears and surprise in his eyes, looking at the girl standing in front of him. She has a black dress with a blue ribbon tied at the back with a bow. Blue, gathered in long ponytails, hair, and cornflower blue eyes. She smiles and holds out her hand to him. She is surrounded by a light that dispels darkness.

Fragments of memories flash before his eyes. In each of them there is this girl. The first meeting, then they were introduced to each other by their parents. The way they played, laughed, smiled at each other and held hands, even slept together, holding each other in their arms. His hand reaches out to them by itself.

Take my hand tonight

Let's not think about tomorrow

The next moment Natsu is already holding out his hand to the blue—haired girl - Juvia. He smiles, looking at her with warmth and tenderness. There is shock in her wide-open eyes, it is difficult for her to believe what is happening.

Take my hand tonight

We can find some place to go

Cause our hearts are locked forever

And our love will never die

Natsu and Juvia are sitting on the grass, side by side, looking at the moon and stars with a smile.

Take my hand tonight

One last time

Natsu raises his head to the sky and smiles at the fiery phoenix bird flying above him. Natsu and Juvia's hands reach out to each other and interlace their fingers in a lock.