Reacting to Awakening

[scene: My universal theatre]

Everyone was having a break as they can tell we are getting close to the end so everyone was getting something to eat at the different fast food restaurants around, playing in the arcade or doing some shopping, when I asked about if they Will forgot what they bought, I told them, that "You won't forget or lose what you bought, you will just think you did your shopping at a mall or shopping centre." This put everyone at ease that they won't lose what they got. Everyone was enjoying themselves but Lila however was sitting alone as the lies she told came out and now no one is with her. After some time the doors to the cinema room opened, meaning it time to continue so everyone came in and took they seats.

Me: Alright before we begin do any of you have questions?

Kim: Are you going to show us what happened to the other (Y/n) we reacted to before?

Me: Funny you mention that Kim, I was asked that question by someone else, but yes the next you a lot are here you will see what happened next to the (Y/n) that Adrien and Sabrina are scared of.

Everyone then laughed a little

Me: any other questions?

No one asked

Me: Alright let's continue.

[scene: inside the school]

(Y/n) and Marinette was sitting on a bench together with Alya, Nino and Adrien they're talking about random nonsense when suddenly Marinette and (Y/n) stated to get a terrible headache.

Alya: What happened?

Mylene: I think we are about to find out.

Marinette: Uhh...

(Y/n): groans

Nino: are you two okay?

Adrien: I think they got a headache

The class just looked at with a deadpanned look

Adrien: 'Am I really like this?'

Alya: We can tell you that genus.

Everyone around then looks over then runs over to them when their hear Marinette and (Y/n) scream out of pain after a minute two beams of light shot out of the screaming duo as it piece the sky, this shocked everyone. The kwami's Tikki and Plagg came out of hiding. Adrien, Alya, Nino and Chloe knows what kwami's are this surprised them see Tikki coming out of one of the two pillars of light.

Adrien/Alya/Nino/Chloe: 'Marinette is ladybug?!?'

Class: We are ready know that from the other reactions.

Everyone all over Paris can see the beams of light. The guardian of the kwami's, was looking at this with a smile as the kwami's Wayzz, Trixx and Pollen was floating next to him.

Master Fu: It seems the day of awakening is among us and Your Parents return.

Nino: Oh dude, they are about to get their memories back.

Max: But will they still be the same afterwards?

Master Fu knew this day was going to come it was a matter of when it will happen. The day the parents of the seven Kwami's, the first two gods return.

[meanwhile at the Agreste mansion]

Gabriel and Natalie was looking outside Hawkmoth's window to see the two pillars with their kwami's Nooroo and Duusu, while the humans don't know what this is about, the gods do.