For the future.

Hey everyone. This is super informal however I've been thinking about this story. I started it years ago and I had so much love for it, I originally rped it out and completely rewrote it to be more, pleasing to read. As the Rp continued the replies got more dry, and odd in behavior. I'm thinking about keeping chapter 1 the same. I'm very happy and proud of it however the rest of the chapters aren't what I wanted this story to be. The other person who played cross gave him some behavior that made it triggering to others and I tried cutting it out of the story.

I haven't touched this book in a while and I went to edit chapter 8, and my goodness. I hate it so much- I don't like chapter 7 either. I don't know how others think about it..

I can see where the views dipped, was it because of something they don't like or the time between each chapter? I will never know. I also didn't like how Dust was in love with Killer, I would change that. Should I try remaking this book?

I love seeing the positive comments that clearly love this book, I want to be proud of it too but I need constructive criticism. I need help understanding from another point of view. I want this book to be everything the readers want and more and I don't think this book is that.

And if I were to remake the book should I change the current chapters or make a new book and keep this one published? Unpublished?