Ramshackle Dorm

(Kalim had led them through the halls until they reached a door that was covered with webs and dust)

Wakiya: *cough!* *cough!* Looks like sombody hadn't cleaned this door in ages....

Kalim: Yeah....Like i said, The Ramshackle Dorm is not really that popular....but its a dorm where you can stay...

Valt: Ok....

(Kalim opened the door and this is what the dorm looked like)

Valt: Whoa....it looks...

Wakiya: Ugh! So old!

Kalim: yup. Thats how it is....Now rest up for tomorrow, I'll give you guys a tour of the school.

Rantaro: Thanks.

(Kalim leaves)

Shu: Lets see what it looks like inside...

(He opened the door and.....)

Valt: Whoa

Valt: Whoa...

???: Oh! We have new students!!!

Daigo: huh? Who said that?

???: I did.

(The beyclub turned around to see.....a cat! But the cat was floating, its ears were flaming blue and its tail was a tritant!)

Dora: *GASP!* (eyes twinkling) AWW!!! *hugs the cat in a tight embrace* ARNT YOU THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!?!

???: HUH?! WHA!?! LET GO OF ME!!!

Rantaro: Be careful Princess! We dont know what kind of...thing! That is but it could be dangerous!!

Dora: 'Dangerous?' But Honcho, how could something so 'dangerous' could be so adorable!?! *hugs the cat even tighter*

???: STOP! IF YOU KEEP HUGGING ME, IM GONNA DIE!

Dora: Oh! Sorry! *lets go of the cat* I couldn't help myself but hug cute things. *scratches the back of the cat's ear*

???: Hm? ! Oh! Yeah! Thats the spot....

Dora: -holds the cat like a kitten and shows him to Daigo- Hey Daigo, Isnt he cute? (Eyes twinkling)

???: -makes a cute face-

Daigo: !!!! Er...yeah. He's....kinda cute.

Valt: Its...a cat....

Wakiya: AND IT TALKS!?!

???: Of coure i can talk! But...who are you guys? Your not from here are you?

Dora: Oh! We are not from here. Were from a world called 'Japan'. Were The Beygoma Academy Beyclub. Im Dora, This is Valt Aoi, Shu Kurinai, Rantaro Kiyama,

Rantaro: But call me 'Honcho'.

Dora: Wakiya Murisaki, Ken Midori and his two puppets 'Keru and Besu', And Daigo Kurogami.

???: Nice to meet you all. My name is Grim. And welcome to The Ramshackle Dorm!

Dora: Hello Grim. What a cute name! *strokes Grim's head*

Grim: Oooooh! Yeah! Thats the spot!

Dora: Are you a student of NRC too?

Grim: Yes. Yes i am.

Wakiya: Kalim never told us that there's a talking-strange-cat in the dorm...

Shu: and he siad by the way that this dorm was where 'Yuu' stayed during his days here.

Grim: yup. Too bad they went somewhere....By the way, What does your world look like?

Daigo: Oh, Japan is a high-tech county.

Grim: Really!?!

Valt: -nods-

The Beyclub: -tells Grim everything about Japan-

(And later)

Grim: Ohhh! What about this "Beyblade?" Can you tell me?

Shu: Sure. When you battle with your bey, you share a special bond with it. And you'll get even stronger.

Ken: Keru: Thats how it went for us.

Dora: -nods-

Grim: Cool!

Valt: -shows him Valtryak- This is my bey "Sapphire Valtryak"

Shu: -shows him Spryzen- "Ruby Spryzen"

Rantaro: -Shows him Rocktavor- "Lynx Rocktavor"

Wakiya: -shows him Wyvron- "Storm Wyvron"

Daigo: -shows him Doomsizer- "Shadow Doomsizer"

Ken: -shows him Kerbeus- Besu: "Crash Kerbeus"

Dora: -shows him Dragon eye- "Angel Dragon eye"

Grim: Wow! Your beys look so cool!

Valt: That's not all, you and your bey will get to battle with their opponents.

Grim: Can i see you battle!?!

Valt: Unfortunately, when it comes to battling with beys, you need a stadium for it.

Grim: !!!! Oh. Too bad, we dont have a stadium that is ment for Beyblades.

Wakiya: Heh, you may never know...

Grim: Anyway, Your first day in NRC is tomorrow right?

Rantaro: Yup. Does it require a uniform?

Grim: Yes. You will find them in your wardrobes in your bedrooms.

Dora: Is there anyone else in this dorm than us?

Grim: No...Except Yuu...

Dora: Oh.....

Shu: Its getting late. We should get some rest for tomorrow.

Dora: But Shu! Its only 7:30 pm! Its past dinner time!

Rantaro: And we aint got no stick'n antrés!!!

Valt: Do you think we could have some pasta?

Shu: ....

Daigo: Oh right. Your ingredients are in your home back at Japan.

Grim: Well, I know a dorm where there's a cafe there.

Valt: Wait! Are we going to the other dorms,?

Rantaro: And meet the dorm leaders!?!

Grim: Yup.

Dora: Kalim said that there's 6 dorms and in each dorm, there's a dorm leader....I wonder if they're friendly....

Grim: Trust me, now lets go! -flys out to the door-

Valt: This better be good....

............