The Scarabia Dorm

As the Classes in NRC went on....

Wakiya: Ugh! How I hate the flying lessons! Out of all of the above! WHY?!

Dora: I think those are lessons to help you overcome your fear of heights Wakiya....

Wakiya: Whatever....

Grim: hehehe...You could say that again Dora...

Dora: I still dont get it though...

Ken: Keru: Hm? Still dont get what Princess??

Dora: After what Divus had said to me the other day, which was "follow his comands"...i have no idea who he is....

Grim: Hmmm...sounds like something a gennie would do...

Shu: "Gennie?" What are you on Grim?

Rantaro: Hold on! What if "follow his comands" like a gennie's master would say to their wish granter, I believe the person that Divus was talking about is....

Daigo: Jafar!

Rantaro: Right. More like, A villan who is like Jafar...

Grim: And I know just the person who would be capable on something like that...JAMIL VIPER who is part of the Scarabia Dorm!

Valt: Jamil Viper?

Grim: Yeah. He's part of the same dorm as Kamil!

Dora: I never knew that.

Wakiya: Do villains always have to keep secrets?!

Dora: WAKIYA!

Wakiya: Sorry. *sigh* its hard to trust Villans.

Daigo: We know it can be...

Dora: But were giving everything we've got in order for us to get home. Please Wakiya, it'll be ok..

Daigo: Plus, even some of our own Villans had their own redemption arc.

Valt: Lets give the Villans here a chance. Ok?

Wakiya:.......*nods* Alright.

Shu: ....*turns to Grim* Grim, do you know where the Scarabia Dorm is at?

Grim: Yes! I have! Follow me! *flys away*

The Beyclub: *follows him*

Later, they were standing infront of a door that had Jefar's face printed on it.

Valt: Lets just hope that Jamil wouldn't be the evil Jafar we knew in the Aladdin Books..

Rantaro: Yeah. Lets just hope that nothing bad happens to us.

???: What are you guys doing here?

Beyclub and Grim: AHH!

Rantaro: Kamil!

Kamil: What brings you to the Scarabia Dorm?

Dora: Kamil we just want to talk to Jamil. Do you know him?

Kamil: Jamil Viper? Yes! I know him! He's most likely my most trusted friend. Dont worry, I'll take you to him. *opens the door* Lets go! *goes in*

Rantaro: Lets go guys.

The Beyclub went in the dorm and everything inside almost that it looked like Abragah but more majestic