The Start of The Beyclub's semester in NRC!

Grim: Hey! HEY! WAKE UP!!!!

Wakiya: *Groan* 5 more minutes....*smacks Grim wirh his pillow*

Grim: Oof! Grrrr...*flys over to Rantaro's room*

Rantaro: -snores-

Grim: OI! LOLIPOP BOI! WAKE UP!

Rantaro: Huh? -gets up- Oh. Good morning Grim....What time is it?

Valt: Its 6:00 in the morning....

(He was wearing the Ramshackle Dorm's uniform)

(Then, Shu, Daigo, and Ken came in wearing the same uniform as Valt)

Daigo: Yup. And Today's the start of our days here until we could finally get back home....

Ken: You said it.

Shu: You should get in your uniform too Honcho.

Rantaro: Alright. I heard ya. -gets up from bed and gets dressed in the uniform -

Dora: Dang Honcho, you look like a completely different person in that uniform...

Rantaro: Thank you Princess - Whoa...

(This is what Dora wore)

Rantaro: You look....like a...

Dora: As if i grew up as a villain? Yeah. Say, where's Wakiya?

Grim: -lands on Dora's head- He's too stubborn to wake up...

Dora: That Wakiya.....

Valt: But we managed to wake him up, and told him to get dressed in the uniform.

Grim: Oh... He smacked me with a pillow as i was trying to wake him up...and it hurts!

Dora: Don't worry Grim, we'll make sure that, that brute doesn't hurt you again...

Wakiya: Ugh! This looks ridiculous! *Comes out with the uniform on* I LOOK LIKE IM ONE OF THE POOR! WHY IS THE RAMSHAKLE DORM ALWAYS SO POOR!?!

Dora: Wakiya, remember what Kalim told us yesterday? He said that "The Ramshackle Dorm is not really that popular" but its where we could stay! Now quit whining and lets get ourselves some breakfast.