New Day, New Friends

As the Beyclub's days in NRC continued, they would meet a new friend and would spend time with them. Their new friends in NRC, were unaware that the Beyclub were against Villany. But as time went on, The Beyclub were starting to find some young villains and their Dorm leaders (Such as Azul, Leona and Kamil) seemed nice and friendly with no bad intentions or villainous schemes.....

Dora: *closes her locker after gathering some books* Isnt this fun you guys?

Valt: Well for you Princess, it is fun.

Shu: But you've got a point. After all, we've made progress here in NRC.

Rantaro: Yeah. And I wonder which villain we'll meet next?

Wakiya: *sigh* I hope its not a villan who is like Yezma.....

Daigo: Why? You afraid that of a villan who's like Yezma will turn you into a lama?

Ken: Keru and Besu: OOOOOHHH!!!

Grim: *on Daigo's shoulder* Now that's something I would love to see!

Wakiya: Grrr!!! No!

???: Oi. Beyclub...

Beyclub and Grim: Hm?

Leona: *walks over to them with 2 other people from the Savanaclaw Dorm*

Valt: Oh hey Leona...

The other 2 boys with Leona were assembled as animals like their dorm leader. One assembled a wolf. He had a strict face and had white hair paired with yellow eyes and had wolf ears and tail. The other one, assembled a hyena. He had short light brown hair paired with pale blue eyes, and also had hayena ears and tail. The wolf boy eyed the children up and down. He then came up to them and faced Valt. While the hyena boy just smirked at them.

Wolf boy: So...you 7 must be the Beygoma Academy Beyclub. Im not surprised. For my name is Jack Howl. It is nice to meet you. *extends his hand for a handshake*

Valt: Uh...nice to meet you too. *accepts his handshake*

Hyena boy: *walks up to Shu* And my name is Ruggie Bucchi

Hyena boy: *walks up to Shu* And my name is Ruggie Bucchi. Nice for us to meet the newbies here.

 Nice for us to meet the newbies here