•2•

Zahara

                                                                                   Zahara

"Why they gotta come hea' though?" Yosi mumbled as me, Ada and Havana walked through the door.

"Like it's the first day and they already comin' ova hea' they already was hea' all summer" he kept on ranting while walking towards the back of the house.

"That boy there, don't mind him anyway, come give me a hug y'all" my mama said rolling her eyes at Yosi before turning to us and smiling.

"What about me mommy" I fake pouted as she playfully rolled her eyes and gave me a bear hug.

"Torrin went out to go buy my food for this sea food boil, go tell Yosi to invite some friends cause you know it's gonna be a lot" she said turning around and walking towards my bathroom.

"Ouuu you know I love yo sea food Mama" Ada yelled behind her.

"C'mon let's go so I can take me a shower I'm sweaty" Havana complained.

Me, Ada and Havana have been friends since 4th grade, we all go way back and has had each other's back ever since, every time one of us moved the other two followed but throughout our whole life we only moved twice and each time we all filled each other's room with clothes shoes toothbrushes and other things we needed for sleep overs or other things.

"Alright y'all go ahead I'ma go talk to Yosi" I said walking towards Yosi's room.

Knocking on his door I wait a couple of seconds and didn't get a response, so I just walked in.

Seeing yosi lay on his bed with headphones in and his eyes closed. Smacking his chest he quickly jumps up looking around frantically

"Man, what the fuck Sis?" He huffed rubbing his chest.

"Sorry mama said you should invite some friends because she's making a big sea food dish" I chuckle a little.

"You could've just texted me" he mumbled.

"You wouldn't have responded though" I say walking out his room and closing the door.

Walking into my room I see Ada sitting on my beanbag chair and I heard the shower running so I'm assuming Havana is still in there.

"Her ass taking forever like nobody else gotta take a bath" Ada complained.

"Y- SHUT UP TALKING BOUT ME ADA" Havana cut me off from the shower causing me and Ada to laugh out loudly.

"I hope yo brother invite that fine dark skin"

"Chile that boy was not fine" I laughed.

"Man yes he was you wasnt even paying attention for real you was just paying attention to that Mexican" she mumbled.

"Damn straight" I smiled.

"Well ion care bout either one I was more focused on the sexy tall Latina girl" Havana chimed in once she walked out my bathroom steam following right behind her.

"Damn bitch you bet not had used all the hot water" Ada fussed pushing her out the way and walking inside my bathroom causing Havana to stumble and flash a tit.

"Might as well drop the towel now" I joked.

"Okay" she says seriously before dropping her towel and walking over to her side of the dresser and picking out a simple blue striped romper.

Once Ada got out the shower and dried off she went to her side and pulled out a beige two piece set with the super hero logo on it.

"Damn y'all got this bathroom steamy as hell" I chuckled using the door to fan it a little before closing it and undressing.

_____

Stepping out the shower I open the door to find Ada gone and Havana laying on the bed on her phone.

Going into my walk-in closet I pick out a middle length white sundress with a slit on the side and some clear sandals.

Glad I got my nails painted.

(If you couldn't tell already, I love sundresses).

"And who you tryna look cute fo' now?" My mama asked as she opened the door and came to sit next to me on the bed.

"Myself mama who else" i roll my eyes playfully cause she keep asking the same question over and over again.

"Mhmm, lemme find out you got a luh boo" she joked.

"C'mon now mama you know I ain't gone find nobody" I chuckled sadly not wanting to be on this topic any longer.

She sighed before bringing me in a small hug and kissed my temple.

"You need to stop thinking like this girl, you're beautiful these lil boys now a days don't know beauty when they see it cause all of em are stuck on a females body, but you'll find that special one I promise you" she smiled.

"Now let's go"

••••••••••••

"This is good momma" Yosi says slurping up the crab leg.

"Damn slow down li' man the food not going nowhere" Torrin chuckled.

"Mane hush i haven't eaten good all day"

shaking my head at him i take a small glance at the brown skin from earlier who's name i still didn't know.

i was a little shocked to see him already staring at me then smirking a little as he turned to crack open a crab leg.

looking back down at my food i grab a potato and dip it in this sauce my momma made before taking a small bite still a little flustered from his staring.

feeling eyes on me i look up making eye contact with my mom seeing her wiggling her eyebrows and cheesing Hella hard at me causing me to roll my eyes and smile a little to myself.

i just know she's never gonna let this go.

MWUAHHH<33

Her brother in the MM.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.