•8•

Zahara

Zahara

"this is so nice" i whisper to myself as i step into my new 2 bed room apartment.

It's honestly so exciting having my own apartment.

i also had furniture put in here before i even came so i don't have to spend any extra money on furniture or decorations, unless i want more of course, but food is what i do have to buy so i'll be eating fast food for awhile.

Even though i still have over 5 thousand in my account that won't be enough for ever so i'm going job hunting tomorrow, But for now i'm going to enjoy the rest of the day and relax, since i arrived at 6 Pm i don't have much time but i'll make do.

First things first a quick shower bath, walking back outside and waking down the steps a hurriedly run to my car and grab the rest of my suitcases which was only 2 and a duffel bag.

Locking my car door i walk back up the steps slowly and walk into the apartment and locking my door.

I drop the bags by the door and grabbed a large Shrt and panties, this is all i need anyway no one's here, i smile hard at my own thoughts.

As i sit and relax in the tub i wanted to post a picture on insta just to flex a tiny bit, i mean who wouldn't want too? 17 with my own apartment and i graduated early? tuh.

instagram

I smiled at the photo and closed out the app and sat back in the tub and rested my eyes

this is nice.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

It's now 8:46 and i'm currently laying down on my stomach while searching up Caffee jobs.

As i click on the next post about a small brown caffe who's hiring my instagram suddenly goes off.

Gx.Monty

The fuck? whys he contacting me now.

Gx.Monty

:Hey
:You Moved?

The hell does it look like?

i bit my bottom lip wondering if i should answer or not, not knowing what to do i called ada first.

"Hey bestie, i miss you already" she whined as soon as she answered the phone.

chuckling at her i rolled my eyes just watching her be dramatic.

"okay all seriousness, i called because i wanted to ask if i should answer monty back or not" i sighed and she completely stopped all movements.

"Z..i don't know, i mean what did he say?"

"He just asked if i moved, i mean i'm pretty sure he seen my story so why ask" i mumbled.

"Honestly, just be petty and say something like duh or what do you think" she smirked while nodding like she was visioning it.

"okayyy.." i trailed off.

i opened insta and said exactly what she said "what do you think?"

"damn what the hell" i mumbled more to myself but Ada heard of course.

"what, what happened?"

"He must be in the chat or something because i just sent it and he seen it already.. what the hell"

"he lurking bad" she laughed and let out a little cough after.

why did you leave? can we talk?

incoming call from Gx.Monty.

"oh my goodness, he's calling" i panicked

"what?" Ada asked in disbelief.

"yea he's calling me, i'm not answering" i spewed out.

"no no, answer"

"what? are you insane?"

"just answer, and call me straight after" she said and quickly hung up.

answer the phone Zahara.

sighing i hold my head listening to my phone ring before finally picking up.

"Hi, Zahara" he spoke up first after a few minutes.

"Monty"

"uh, i apologize for not texting or replying to yo-"

"honestly i don't care anymore monty that was long ago" i cut him off.

"i know Zahara but i need to apologize, i did something so dirty, i told you my feelings and just went ghost, but i promise you it was for a reason Z- i wouldn't just do that to you for nothing" he sighed holding his head.

"really? so enlighten me, what was your reason?"

he sighed heavy and i seen he moved from the camera then i heard shuffling.

When he came back he held up a paper but i couldn't quite read it.

"what does it say? i can't read it"

"it's a marriage paper Z, my uncle is making me get married to this woman i don't even know.." he mumbled.

"He said it'll be good for the family, you know some old bullshit"

"huh? they still do these things" i asked, looking at him obviously very confused.

"i honestly thought things like this was only in mafias or something.." i mumbled.

"yea i guess not" he sighed.

"listen..i understand if you don't wanna talk to me anymore Z, but i just thought you should know"

"you couldn't have thought that like 6 months ago?"

"i wasn't thinking okay? i was to caught up, if i was to be on my phone while with any of them they'd obviously suspect something, but now i see that, what i did w's stupid"

"i don't care if they know about you..shit i could introduce you as my best friend and if they don't like it oh well, shit ain't got nun to do with me" he fussed sounding a little upset.

"it's okay monty.. i just wished you wouldn't said something sooner" i sighed, scratching the back of my head a little.

"so..we cool?" He said fumbling with his fingers.

"cool? monty you ghosted me for 6 months...you could've at least sent me a small text with something that's going on.. but you didn't, i'll have to think about it" i trailed off while staring at him.

"yeah okay, i get that Z, i promise i won't do this again, i need you so much i had my own chest hurting" he laughed at himself and i chuckled a little with him.

"yea i bet you did ugly" i smiled at him and he returned it.

This feels good to be on okay terms again..

\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\||||||||

Thoughtsss????

Double update cause why not 😛.

2-5 comments? 😚

i hope this chapter was guuuuuddddd.

nun of these chapters are proof read 😫.