•6•

Zahara

Zahara

I've been blind folded for two minutes now, he stopped a little ways away to blind food me before we officially got there.

about four minutes later we came to a stop.

"alright baby, you ready?" he asked and by the way he said it i'm sure he's smiling hard right now.

"please don't let me fall flat on my face monty"

"i'm not going to baby, why would i make you fall and mess up your beautiful face?"

"okay" i said softly, while grabbing onto his arms.

He helps me out of the car and i hear him shut the door and lock the car doors before he grabs my waste and my arm to guide me to our destination.

while we were waking i felt nothing but grass and a little dirt touch my open feet.

"okay have your eyes closed i'm gonna lift up the blind fold on three..alright?"

I shook my head and waited for him to finally lift the blind fold.

"1..2...3!"

once it was lifted i immediately opened my eyes to look at the beautiful sight in front of me.

out in the open field laid a brown sewed cover with a basket on top that i'm assuming is filled with food and drinks and on the side it's fruits , paper plates candies along with forks & spoons AND my favorite ice cream mochi vanilla ice cream.

"aww monty" i gasped. (being extra of course).

"this is so pretty" i smiled looking up at him.

"yeah, i figured you didn't wanna be all out in public and what not so i asked my boy if he knew a open space i could use for a small picnic date" he explained with a smile on his handsome face.

"well aren't you so thoughtful and cute" i teased with a large smile on my face.

"yeah yeah, sit down" he chuckled.

as soon as i sat down i immediately went to grab a banana and a mochi ice cream.

"this is so good" i say with a peace of banana in my mouth, then chucking at the face he made.

"don't talk with your mouth full pretty"

smiling at the name i closed my mouth and finished chewing.

the night went by so smooth we laughed, ate lots of food and fruits barley touched the candy and drunk more water than the juices he had out for us.

i really appreciated this, it was so sweet and he got my favorite foods and drinks and snacks.

we've known each other for a little amount of time and we know more about each other than anyone else.

i love relationships like this where we get close so fast, and when he's all about me more in love than i am so i know i have nothing to worry about.

_____________

"so pretty, how did you like tonight?" he asked.

"i loved it, the food the spot you picked, everything" i cheesed hard.

he saw my smile and smiled along with me as we sat in his car in silence.

"i really like you" he sighed out.

"i know monty, i really like you too"

"no like.. you don't understand..i like you so much more than anything else, and i apologize if i'm being to clingy with you i just get attached to quickly"

"well i wouldn't say that, i jus got attached to you quickly" he added on with a little chuckle.

"yes i see that, and it's very cute i don't mind it"

"okay if you say so"

through this whole conversation he kept that big beautiful smile on his face.

25 minutes later...

"okay i'll see you later monty" i said with a smile, leaning over and giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"ight, later pretty lady" he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY

!NOT PROOF READ!

i wasnt even gonna update this story bc i felt like no one really liked it 😭 i was honestly thinking about taking it down and just writing the second book from my first one.

but i've gotten two messages saying they liked the book and wanted an update so i gave a short update 💋.

i'll update this more but it'll take me awhile bc i'm lazy with writing sometimes😭.

but i hope you all enjoyed this little update! mwuah mwuah 💋.