What the Hell

Oh no my brother is crazy I think there's no words to describe him.

Hi my name is KC well it stands for Kylie Cate. my full name is Kylie Cate Stone. My oldest brother's name is Daniel Jason Stonealso known as DJ. DJ was the bad boy from school and nobody messes with me and my family I have another older brother called Kiel Dave Stone he is a senior we got to the same high school and just like my oldest brother he is very over protective when it comes to me.

Oh I didn't say my family is super rich my dad is Dr.Stone and my mom is Dr.James. I'm 16 years old and I'm a junior I have a Ferrari as a car and is a neon orange colour. I go to a very expensive school it also a very exclusive school for only rich kids.

Right now I'm in my way too a party but I think I got lost cause this place looks well let's just say it's not a rich area. I stop the car to see if I had gotten lost when someone gets close to my car and scratches my car, MY CAR!!!!!! "What the..." I said. "Why did you do that for?!?!!?? I'm going to seriously go crazy today!!!!" I yelled. "Who are you and what are you doing at the Devils turf" the girl says. "What is the Devils turf and why the HELL did you scratch my CAR!!!?!!!!!" I said. "Look are you working for the Angels or what and if you are you should know my name" she said. Then I don't know what happened but I got surrounded by a lot of people that looked a bit pissed. Then a guy comes up and says:"Just tell us what you were planning to do or figure out and will spear you." "I think I'll be the one who will spear you if you just pay for what that idiot did to my car" I said. "You got till tomorrow or I'm going get things into my own hands" I say. I give that rude guy my phone number and leave for the party. I got to the party and my best friend asked me why was I so late and other questions. I just told her that I had a bit of a problem. She then went to dance with a really cute blonde guy. I decided that it was time too loosen up a bit. I went to the bar to get something to drink when I see my brother Kiel making-out with a red head girl. That's just disgusting!!!!!!😣😨. I went to the dance floor and started dancing with my other best friend. At 11:00 pm I decided that I had a nice time but it was time to leave and so did Kiel. My brother was so drunk he couldn't drive so I got him in my car. I just arrived home when I see DJ's car parked out in the driveway. "Oh Crap his at home we are in so much trouble" I yelled. Kiel was asleep but woke up when he heard me yell and said : "What the... don't yell you scared me!!! "Sorry but DJ is home" I said. "Crap!!!!" He yelled. With that we got out of the car and went inside the house. We were assaulted by many questions and yelling then we were dismissed to are room. I went to take a shower when I got out I put my pjs.