Im in the Fucking Race

"I don't know Jason this is a huge rave if I don't win we won't be know as the best and the strongest of them all" I told him. "Come on I know you're the best for the job plus you know how to smack talk come on your the funking best!!" Said Jason. "Come on I bet DJ will give you some professional help plus you can ask me and Jason for some street help and that's it" said Kiel. "You know that your smart I bet you can learn all the streets and short cuts in less than one month" said Jason. "I'll do it if you guys help me train for it and help me learn everything that has to do with cars" I said. "Ok me and Jason will help you right" asked Kiel. "Yes of course will help you"said Jay. "Fine I guess I'm in the race" I said. "Yes thank you I know will win" I said. We decided to meet up every morning and every night for the next month and 2 weeks so I can train. I went home that night and had an amazing night. I woke up thanks to DJ and Kiel jumping in my bed. "Kiel you ass you hit me in the face. Your an idiot get off my bed both of you guys" I screamed at them. "No can do baby sis it's time for your training to start come on" said DJ. "Just 5 more minutes and then I'll wake up, its 4 o'clock in the morning you sons of bitches" I yelled at them. Then what happened next they better start and run cause there dead. "You asshole why would you throw ice cold water at me!!" "Well you wouldn't wake up so we did that" said Kiel with an innocent smile I just glared at him. "You guys better run cause I'm going to kill you" I told them. They waisted no time in running cause they know I can beat them up and they know I can be there worst nightmare. I started to chase them all over the house until I caught DJ and started to beat him up after I was finished with him Kiel was laughing out of control. DJ was in the floor cursing at me. When Kiel saw me approaching him he started to run but it was too late for him. I started to beat him up too. At the end he was also cursing at. And I was havering laughing attacks. That morning they showed me all the maps of the town and from other towns. I learned the maps really fast so they said I should test it in the rode. I agreed to it and let me tell you I was the best racer they had they were the ones that got lost and I came to the rescue. They were so mad that they were the ones that got lost. It was so funny. That night Jason called me and showed me different kinds of cars. Some sports car others were race cars but both can be used for racing and how to combine them. I had a lot of fun with Jason I can consider him a friend now. Let's hope after this month and 2 weeks of training pay off.