IM IN DEEP SHIT

It's been a month since I started training and let me tell you it wasn't easy for me to learn how to fix a car. My brothers and Jason have been so sportive. Oh and some of the girls from the gang are teaching me how to dress for the different kinds of races. I had to go shopping and I didn't protest about that. I was excited about the race I wanted to kick some butt. Oh nobody knows but I know who I'm up against and she's really good but I think I can beat her cause I found out all the girls weaknesses and what scared them so I hope that I'll beat them. Oh and those girls are known as cheaters so I have I plan just in case they try anything on me or my team. Right now I'm at my house waiting for Jason to come and pick me up. Oh I didn't tell you me and Jason became friends and he told me that he had something important to show me so here I am waiting for him at my house. I have been dressing like all the girls in the gang only a little more modest. Kiel has been training too with me he said the if he ever got to race with someone he wanted to be ready. DJ has been telling me about what to do so I can drive the car and not to louse control of it when I turn.
"KC!!!! Jason is here!!!!!" Yelled DJ from down stairs. "I'm coming you don't have to scream" I yelled back at him. When I got down stairs Jason said this and I quote: "let's go before your brother kills the leaving shit out of me cause I told him that I was going to fuck you up tonight and I think his looking for a gun". "WHAT, WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT JASON MY BROTHERS ARE GOING TO KILL YOU CAUSE THEY DON'T CARE IF YOUR A GANG LEADER THEY WILL KILL YOU!!!" I yelled-told Jason. Then suddenly he went pale and was looking at the door. That when I heard my brothers from behind me loading there guns. "You want FUCK MY SISTER oh well I suggest that you wouldn't young man" said DJ. "Oh if you even lift a finger and touch my sister I'll caught your balls and shove them so far your ass that they come out your mouth and I'll make sure you don't ever touch another girl again" said Kiel. Then they where going to shoot him but I got in the way said: "don't you dare shoot him and he won't be funking nobody tonight" "come on Jason let's go." We left my house to go well where ever Jason is taking me but I have a feeling that I'll like it.