Wait what Devils

What the HELL what are you doing here?!?!??!? That's all I managed to say to Jason and his buddies. DJ looked at me with a angry look. What can I say I learned how to talk like that from you DJ. I told him that cause it was true and I didn't want my brother angry at me. Do you know them? Asked DJ. Yes I know them. I answered him. Hey I didn't know you could ride so good. Said Jason. Well I learned from the best. I said. Oh well we should talk about your car since we have to pay for the damage said Jason. "What are you guys talking about." Said my brother with a confused look. I had to explain to my brother what had happened and he understood. "You know what I think you should be riding or better yet of The Devils gang or team you got my permission sis." Said DJ. That's when Kiel arrived and said that he would be so much fun can that be I want to going too said Kiel. Jason just looked confused cause he didn't know who Kiel was. "Who are you?" Asked Jason at Kiel. "I'm KC's brother Kiel and you must be Jason the leader of the Devils right?" Asked Kiel. "Oh" was all that Jason said. Well you can call me Jay or Smith said Jason to both my brothers. Well can we join the Devils you know me and my sister asked Kiel. "Can you ride like your sister asked Jay." At first Kiel was surprised but then he said I can ride even better. With that Jay said then you are both in. He told us what are jobs in the Devils was and explain everything they do and told us were they hang out. With that Jay said bye KC Kiel and DJ. I'm very confused because one of the things my older brother told me is to never be going around car racing in the streets cause it's illegal but he just gave me permission to do what he always told me not to. Oh I seriously don't get a thing!!!! After being at the track a bit more I left since it was getting dark. I was so tired I just jump into bed and I instantly fell asleep. The next day my annoying brother Kiel well one of my older brothers woke me up by jumping in my bed and started tickling me. "Stop I can't breathe STOP I CANT BREATHE!!" I yelled at Kiel.  "Okay just chill and get ready cause it's are first day meeting the people from the Devils". I totally forgot about me being a part of the Devils. Oh shoot why the HELL did I not protest with DJ and Kiel that I didn't want to be part of the Devils. I got up and change into a pair of black leather shorts a white tank top and a black leather jacket with some black boots. When I went down stairs my brother was impressed at how I looked and I just smile back at him. After breakfast we went to Dimond's to meet the gang Devils. I decided to go with my red Lamborghini and my brother went in the black one. We arrived there and Jay was waiting for us. We got out of the car and everyone just stared at me like I was part of the Angels. Then the good brother that I have he took my had and lead me to Jay. Jay had his mouth hanging open and it was priceless. So being the amazing girl I am I took out my phone and took a picture of Jason's reaction when he saw me. "Hey" said Jay. "Hi" I said.