Kiel You Are Dead

Jason is still in a dace about seeing me. It's just priceless. We spent the whole day with Jay and the gang. After me and my brother left we decided to go and eat dinner out. Kiel told me that he loved that Jay and the gang gave us a chance to be in the Devil and everything. Kiel told me that DJ told him that he would be racing tomorrow and that we could come and see the race. I was so happy that he is going to let us go see him race.  After dinner we went home. I was so tired so I took a quick shower and went to sleep. The next day I was preparing to go to school when I heard DJ say I'm home. I jumped the stairs and then jumped into DJ's arms. He started to laugh so did Kiel so I started to laugh too. DJ said he would be staying for the rest of the week and that made my day. Kiel took the Black Camaro today and I took the Bumble Bee Camaro. I arrived at school and started to talk with my friends. The school bell rang so we went to the class room. It was fourth period when I got a text from Jason saying that we had an emergency that we had to meet and it had to do with the Angels. I texted him back saying I was at school and couldn't make it but he told me that o better get there or he was coming to get me and drag me there if he had too. An hour later that he texted me that and me ignoring him that idiot showed up at school and told me that we had to go. That Jay is crazy how can he be like that oh I HATE HIM!!! I got in the Camaro and followed Jay to I don't know where. We arrived at an old garage full of sports cars.  I was very impressed with all those sports cars. I followed Jason inside to see that the whole gang including my brother was there. I went and sat next to Kiel and asked him if he new what was going on. To my luck he didn't know anything. Jason told us that the Angels had challenged us to a street race and that only girls could participate in it. "I want to race I'm one of the girls that been hear the most" said a brown head girl. "No I want to I'm the best drifter" said a red head. Just like that all the girls started to fight for who would race. All the girls new how to ride good and had being doing it the most 5 years. But that's when Kiel open that big mouth of his and said "I know a girl that has been doing this her whole life and has had more than 5 races were she won." Now everyone was staring at my brothers nod waiting for him to say who it was. I started to blush so much I think I was as red as a tomato. "Obviously is KC she has been in pro racing and street racing since she was little and you guys know are oldest brother is a pro racer so how about KC". I wanted to kill Kiel and I was about too when Jason says "are you up for a race?"