{Odd...}

*JIMMYS POV*
I wake up to a buzzing alarm, I tossed around trying to ignore it but it wouldn't stop. I got up to the mirror where I see my hair dye is fading. The green(Only his tips are green in ESMP1) was fading in today, I sighed knowing that I'll be late to school. I went to re-dye my hair tips blond again before anything. After that I went to go get dressed with a blue coat and a white shirt with jeans that weren't too tight. I grabbed my backpack before running to school, knowing that I'd have to make a excuse.

[TIMESKIP]
I got an excuse of waking up 'late' though they really didn't buy it. I try to hurry to my classroom before bumping into Scott Smajor. The god everyone knows about. Everyone trembles in fear of Scot due to how Joel acts though he's really only demigod. Scott looks up at me as I tried to grab my stuff, there was a silence until Scott said, "Need some help?" He said it in a coldish, nice tone. I'm pretty sure the coldish part was because of who he was in the past thought he doesn't remember after sacrificing himself. I responded, "No it's alright but I'm sorry for bumping into you!" I grabbed my stuff and helped him up before he spoke again, "What's your name?" "Jimmy.." I tried to act nervous but that seemed to fail since he had seem confused and asked, "are you not scared of me?" I sighed as a response and shook my head and he smiled. "What class do you have?" The Scottish boy asked as I about left. "History? Why?" I asked. Well apparently we have the same class.

*TIMESKIP*

I sat besides the person I hate, Joel. He always picked on me because I'm a 'toy' which he took far which caused me to loose a lot of sight in my right eye. I wear an eyepatch so he doesn't know and picks on me more, I miss his old self. If he didn't fall in that fountain everything would of been ALMOST the same. Mrs. Wilson, my history teacher, walked into the room. She spoke in a excited tone, "Hello everyone! Today we'll be learning about the legends who saved us all!" I gave a shock look due to the fact that no one knew what happened to them other then Joel. Did he tell them..?! She spoke again, "Starting off with the seablings! Elizabeth(Lizzie's real name) and James(Jimmys real name)! They both ruled the ocean-" I cutted her off since I wasn't thinking, "James ruled the swamp Empire not the ocean?" Everyone looked at me including Joel, shocked. I realized what I said and just got up and left before anyone could stop me...

*JOELS POV*
Odd.. How did he know...(JOEL DOESNT REMEMBER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED)