-{Tears of death?}-

[TW: NON-CANON 'FACT', BLOOD(?), MENTIONS OF DEATH, ATTEMPT AT SUCIDE]

[SCOTTS POV]

"It's been 5 years, yet I'm still inlove. I never expected to miss you so much.. Yet I do..." I had trembled in tears as I leaned onto the grave in-carved with Jimmys name. The tears had left a cold frost onto my face as I didn't come prepared for the winter night. "It feels like it's been thousands of years since we last talked.." I sputtered out again, it was so painful to be at your lovers grave and not get memories of them. I'm not mentally stable anymore, Jimmy was the only thing keeping me stable but now he's gone.

I felt tears storm my eyes again, I stare into the pretty ink-like sky. Stars about filled up every corner and every hole, the only thing in the sky that isn't stars is the moon.

"You know, your in the sky right? Your a star, one that's shining so bright, brighter then any sun can ever shine!' I said trying to add cheer to my sad tone of voice.

I start to cry until I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, "Your not the only one who lost him.." A voice spoke. I look up to see a pinked haired lady with orange and white pokey cat ears. She was quite obviously wearing a mask, though you could tell she was crying. I lean my head into her shoulder and start to cry off onto her blue winter coat.

We both had tears swarming out of our eyes. I felt a tap on my shoulder but I didn't care, I didn't even look up at them. The pink haired woman(who I'm assuming also felt a tap) looked up at behind me, yet even she seemed confused. I was truly confused but just whispered a weak bye as I thought nothing of the tap and left off to my car.

Tears streamed down my puffy, red eyes yet these tears had no stop this time. I turn on the engine to the starting car and began to drive into the streets full of cars.

"I can finally be with you Jimmy...." Was all I could stutter out as everything fades to a pitch black.

[3RD PERSON POVS]
As Scotts teal(almost cyan) blue car ran into the grey semi-truck, there was one person watching and tears swarmed his eyes as he watched. You wouldn't expect him to care yet he does, they may be archenemies, yet their still brothers. Xornoth always loved his brother and Scott loved him too but war had begun between these 2. They had to show no mercy nor remorse, it was against their rules. Xornoth ran towards the crushed car, not caring of those who stared and screamed at him. He grabs his brother body as tears formed of corruption swarmed into his eyes. You could tell Xornoth felt guilty.

Little did you know or well anyone knew... Gods don't die.