{Prank gone wrong}

Jimmys POV
I hear him whisper in my ear to calm down and I did. It was like a relaxation spell he pulled upon me. I stare at him and just had responded to him, "Sorry..." Scott smiled at me and just asked, "Why'd you run away..?" As soon as he said I felt an urge to puke my guts out and die but since life hates me I can't. I gave a whisper, "I messed up..." Scott looked at me and with a confused look. I felt a pain in my throat, like I wanted to tell him but it wouldn't come out.

[TW BLOOD/GORE]
SCOTTS POV
I see a '11ft' god fly down infront of me and Jimmy, causing us me to loose balance and fall to the ground. I see a potion he grabs out, I know what he was about to do and I just tried to not laugh. I see Jimmy scream at Joel, telling him to stop, yet Joel throws the potion at Jimmy and I just start laughing before seeing what happened. I stopped laughing and looked at Jimmy, he became shorter while screaming in pain as blood slowly goozed out of his left eye. I notice a toy string pop out of his back with blood drained on it and his mouth becomes a forced smiled with two stiches at the end of the smile. I move towards Jimmy as Jimmy gained back to normal. I see blood still dripping down his left eye non-stop and he's still crying in pain, shaking violently. I hug Jimmy, hissing at Joel with the look of 'WHAT DID YOU DO?!' type of look. Jimmy opened the one eye that wasn't bleeding and I worry, "Can you open your other eye...?!"Jimmy gives a nod before opening the bright light of lime green, almost white eye. I asked another question with a worried aura surrounding me, "Can you see?!..." he shook his head a no. I felt tears prickle my eyes as the 'prank' left a few 'marks'...