Ariana Belle FletcherRome, Italy6:30pm

Rome, Italy
6:30pm

within moments, the whole cafe springs into action to help juju. fortunately for her, the professor is energy and immediately called the paramedics.

"you bitch. i cannot believe you pushed me"

juju screams out at the top of her lungs.

"she attacked me"

what the hell? she must be delusional. correction: i almost attacked her

"pushed you? juju, you just fell. quite being so fucking dramatic"

i try my best to not make things worse but her reaction and the way she's acting is making it hard for me to do so.

"trust me, i'll make you pay for this"

"pay for what? nobody didn't do anything to you. quit being such a drama queen"

why is she blaming this all on me?

"i don't understand"

i mumble to myself.

i'm moving on autopilot, still trying to grasp the severity of the situation.

the paramedics gather juju up and take her on a stretcher. francesco and the professor follow closely behind.

there's a massive helicopter waiting outside, ready to fly juju to the nearest hospital.

the paramedics lift her into the helicopter, and the professor joins her offering his support. he'll be her one calming presence throughout all this madness.

"gather up all the students and get back to the hotel"

he looks squarely at francesco as he directs his request. based on the events, the professor has already established that i'm not responsible enough for this.

"and you, young lady"

he says, staring gravely at me.

"we will have a serious talk about this later. do not think you're in the clear for this"

he purses his lips together, looking down at me.

with these final words, francesco and i step back away from the helicopter, and juju is lifted out into safety.

i watch the helicopter as it sails away to the hospital. my heart is beating quickly in my chest. i still don't know what exactly happened or why i am being blamed for juju's fall.