Chapter 1

"Golden King"

BOOM! sounds of ear-breaking explosions was booming through out the town of Kuoh. this has been happening for the past month every since one single boy disappeared, as if he was the catalyst for it. his name is...

Issei Hyoudou

"You should have known that this will be your end, the moment your repugnant self met someone as high as myself

"You should have known that this will be your end, the moment your repugnant self met someone as high as myself." Issei spoke with pride in his tone, looking down at the very insect who got itself stabbed by his high quality blades. "You know... its been a month since i died the first time, and who's fault was it? do you have any idea mongrel?" He took the girl by the chin. revealing her appreance to be that of a japanese highschool girl with black hair.

"It was a mission, I promise you with my life it was a mission i have no say in the matter!" the girl begged, feeling the dangerous amounts of blood leaving her body.

Suddenly several dozens of ripple began to appear behind him. "Do you think... that i am dumb like i used to be? let me make this clear Raynare" Issei spoke coldly to his prey.

With a frantic wave, raynare begged the predator who was looking down at her. "P-Please! I swear it was only that, and I didn't want to kill you i promise!" she continued waving her hands at Issei, one high grade golden sword pierced on of her black wings. "Arghh! stop it that hurts you motherf-" another sword was stabbed unto her other wing. "Mind your tongue worm, a crow like you has no place in this world much less berate me while you are a lower creature!" Issei spoke in a venerable tone, prideful, angered, and invincible while he has his arms crossed together.

"Let me go! please!" a smirk replaced his expressionless lips, "And why would i do that? I know you're a fallen so I know that in the end you are gonna betray me, one way or another." He stated plainly knowing the fallen angel sow will betray him, that was already a given due to their lineage. "I know your God, back then he was just known as 'Tet' and yet now he is known by many names when he created his creatures, like you for example. creating something out of nothing is something so casual for a God to do." raynare's eyes widened in fear, this man casually spoke of her creator as if he was below this monster before her. "Y-You! just what are you!" Several more swords appear within the ripple, aimed at her while he floats above her.

"Me? well... make sure you listen, and listen well mongrel... I am Issei Hyoudou, the vessel of power and knowledge of the Golden King." fear imbeded into her, raynare's eyes lost its life as she already looks dead before another set of swords could stab her.

"I am, The Child of Fate and 2nd coming of Gilgamesh" her eyes went blank when two swords pierced both her eyes, "Make sure you take that knowledge to your grave" with an explosion of feathers she disappeared without a trace.