Chapter 4

Rias laid there on top of an expensive mattress, looking at the ceiling above here. "His treasure huh... maybe it's not too bad than being a breeding stock for Riser." as she closed her eyes and rested right there, away from all the stress she had right now.

Meanwhile, across the room watching her from afar there seated Issei with a on his face while looking at his newly found treasure. "I'll keep this piece in good care, nobody's taking what's mine." he said and chuckled a bit as he got out and closed the door behind him, leaving the sleeping gremory to herself.

...
...
...

Sona Sitri had been handling Kuoh ever since Rias and her whole peerage  disappeared off to somewhere no one knows, and with that she's the only one in-charge of handling Kuoh's supernatural events along with his trusted peerage.

"Don't worry, we'll find you Rias..." she said, as a man agreed to her who was seated facing her. "We'll sure do, I will do everything within my power to find my sister, even if i use every bit of manpower we have." Sirzechs Lucifer spoke up

"It's only a matter of man, Lord Lucifer... we'll have her back." she was fidgeting but her resolve was very much out in the open and Sirzechs could see that, and that does put a smile on his face seeing Rias really has a true friend.

...
...
...

"No please dont do it! I'm just a defenseless de-" the monster didn't finish it's dialogue since a lance pierced it's head before it can say more. "Defense my ass mongrel, you sully this realm with your corrupted existence, you feasted upon dozens of civilians yet you dare lie to a King!" anger was very evident on Issei's voice.

"Liars dont have a place here, begone you good for nothing demon!" he used one of his staffs and casted a fire spell to burn the demon's corpse even beyond ashes. "Look at that, you even sullied my favorite armor with your tainted blood, how vexing." he urked in disgust.

"Be a good creature in your next life, maybe then i would spare you." he walked away with his hands in his pockets like nothing happened.

...
...
...

Issei, The King of Heroes clad in a highly expensive tuxedo walks around Kuoh's Central Park just watching everything in sight, like the trees and wild animals roaming free, seeing it as a form of relaxation for him. "Peaceful, I like this." enjoying the view he sat down on one of the bench and took out his gold platted smartphone out of his Gate.

"I will share this online, magnificent and so captivating." a sudden click then a photo was taken, and he instantly shared it online with a caption. "Nature" truly a nice sight seeing the King of Heroes loving nature and was captivated by it.

"Hey thats illegal did you just take a photo of me! delete that." infront of him, a woman yelled at him. "I have no time and storage for taking your pics, butt off woman." the woman approached him, annoyed as she tried slapping him but to her surprise he stopped it.

"Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on me, hurry along and drag your feet along or you wont be having 1 or 2 of them." he was serious, hearing this the woman hurriedly ran off and called the police about some shaddy guy on the park.

A mark of agitation appeared on his forehead, "Heh women..." and just walked along the opposite direction.

...
...
...

Issei continued with his walking, until he bumped into someone since he wasnt looking as his attention was focused on his phone. "O-Oh im so sorry for bumping into you mister" there on his feet was a young girl with blonde hair who seemed to have tumbled on the ground when they bumped against each other.

"It's alright, partly my fault." reaching out his hand to help the poor young girl. "T-Thank you, and thank god i bumped into you... My name is Asia Argento, I was blessed that i found you, you know italian." Issei only nods.

Being a second coming of Gilgamesh have it's perks. "Have some problem interacting with people?" she nods. "Alright then, I'll help you out by the way where are you going anyway?." she fidgets for a moment before she answers. "The Church, i wanted to find the church before it gets dark." Issei hearing this was confused, since that church was long abandoned decade ago ever since the Shidou family left town.

"I think you got it wrong, that church is abandoned long ago... no one even visits that place." hearing this saddened the young girl. "It's alright, will you please lead me there." sighing Issei leads her to the church, but just about outside church he stopped. "I'm feeling a bit... like were being watched, i smell something fishy here, lets turn around." to his not so surprised reaction, a spear made of light headed his way.

The only reaction he made was flick it away, "Who dares attacking me! show yourself filthy crows!." one by one dozens of fallen angels revealed themselves to them.

"We are here to serve you, your Death." Issei just smirked at that as several golden ripples manifested.

.
.
.
.
.

"And I have the same amounts of swords that will be embedded in your skulls, go on and take a step...
.
.
.
.
Death, awaits..."