Chapter 1

Chris's POV

It was currently 11:52 and I was lying in my bed scrolling through my phone. Suddenly I started hearing coughing coming from upstairs. We recently moved in a new house. Just me and my brothers.

Matt was above me, so I could hear him walking around and some noises I could hear. I heard a door shut into another room and more coughing, I sighed and walked upstairs to see if he was okay. Once I reached the stairs, I walked to Matts bedroom and peaked in to see that it was empty, then I heard another cough coming from the bathroom beside his room, "Matt?" "Hm." His voice sounded weak. I knocked on the bathroom door, "It's unlocked." I heard him weakly state, I cracked the door and poked my head in. I found him sitting in front of the toilet, with his arm propped up, resting his head in his hand. "You okay?" He shook his head and I stepped furthur into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" He closed his eyes, "Remember when I threw up in our video earlier? I think I'm sick."

I closed the door behind me and sat down beside him. "Is this the second time you've thrown up?" He shook his again. I pursed my lips and reached over starting to rub his back. "It's okay, I'm here." He nodded and after a minute of silence, he lurched forward and started throwing up again. I sighed and pulled my phone out of my pocket, texting Nick to come downstairs. After a minute Matt stopped vomiting and Nick opened up the door. "Why are we on the floor in the bathroom?" I sighed, "Matt's sick." He gave me a sad look for a second, and then looked at Matt, "Do you feel nauseous?" We both watched as Matt nodded. Then Nick left and came back a minute later.

"Here, take this. It's a nausea pill, it'll help ease it and maybe help with the puking too." Matt took the pill from Nick and swallowed it. Then he leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. "Do you feel okay enough to go back to bed?" I asked and Matt nodded. Nick kneeled down beside Matt and pulled him up off the floor. He then scooped his arm under Matts legs and wrap an arm around his waist and carried him to his room. I followed them both out of the bathroom, watching Nick walk into his room and laying him down on his bed. "I'm gonna stay with him incase he gets sick again." I nodded. "Will you text me if either of you need me?" Nick nodded and I went back to my room.

Nick's POV

I laid down beside Matt, pulling the covers over both of us. After I laid down, Matt turned over to face me and laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist, holding him close. I leaned down and kissed the top of his head, "Goodnight Matt, love you." I seen him smile softly, "Love you too." He mumbled as he fell asleep. Soon I fell asleep with him.