Chapter 2

Request by @nocmmnt123

Matt's POV

We were currently in the car, recording a video for our youtube. Our topic for this video was who's more likely to and we were already arguing. "The video literally just fucking started Chris, shut the fuck up!" I heard Nick yell to Chris. I sighed and got on my phone. "Why did you sigh?" I glanced over at Chris, "I didn't say anything!" Chris looked at me, "Good, sit over there and be quiet like you always do!" "What's that supposed to mean, I never get to talk, because when I do, I get interrupted." "Matt, no you don't! When you talk you never shut the hell up, sorry we interrupt you to get our opinions in! Maybe our channel should just be me and Nick, because you hardly ever fucking talk!" I glanced up in the mirror to see Nick's shocked expression, I bit my tongue and got back on my phone and continued scrolling. "Chris that was a little much." Nick stated as it got quiet in the car. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Chris shrug.

The rest of the video I didn't say much, I kept to myself and I think Nick started to notice, because he kept asking me for my opinion on some things. I didn't really say much. Chris saying that channel should just be him and Nick made me think of the one video we did where someone said they thought it was just Chris and Nick, and there wasn't three of us.

Once we got back home I went straight to my room and didn't come out. After a little bit they went to bed and I went to take a shower.

Nick's POV

I went downstairs to talk to Chris after we got back home. "That was really messed up, you shouldn't have said that to him." Chris pursed his lips, "I know, I started thinking about what I said when we got home. I'm sure I hurt his feelings, I'll apologize tomorrow." I nodded and told Chris goodnight, ad I walked upstairs to Matt's room. I figured I would check on him to see if he was okay. I heard the water running, so I knocked on the bathroom door. I got no reply, so I pushed the door open slowly. I found him sitting in the tub, with the water going. "Matt what the hell are you doing?" He shrugged and I walked over and turned the water off. "You're gonna get sick." "I know... but my anxiety got really bad and cold water is supposed to help." I shook my head. "I think it would help better if you naked and not fully clothed." I reached out and grabbed his hands, helping him up. "You're freezing to the touch." He nodded, "Come on, lets get out of these clothes before you get sick."

We walked to Matt's room and I helped him change out of his clothes and into his pjs, then he went and sat down on his bed. "Can we watch a movie? I don't wanna be alone." I nodded and walked over to him, laying down beside him as we started to watch a movie. After about thirty minutes into the movie, Chris knocked on the door and walked in. "Hey Matt, I'm really sorry for saying that to you. We wouldn't be the Sturniolo Triplets without you and I feel terrible for saying that to you." Matt smiled and opened his arms, Chris ran into his arms. Then he laid down with us, holding Matt in his arms and I wrapped my arms around both of them as we watched the movie. Soon falling asleep together.