Chapter 6

Requested By: Sywak201115

Chris's POV

"Nate can I tell you something?" It was just me and Nate at the table at the moment, Matt wasn't with us, his anxiety was really bad and didn't wanna leave to the house, and Nick was in the arcade room with Madi. "Sure, what's up?" I bit my lip thinking about it for a moment, I haven't told anyone, do I really wanna tell everyone I'm close to? I took a deep breath, "I'm bi..." Nate smiled a shook his head, then he slowly started laughing. "What? What's so funny?" He look at me and smiled. "Dude, there's no why you're 'Bi' you either like guys or you don't. How can there be an in between?" "I don't know, I'm attracted to both sides. I like girls, but I also like guys." He chuckled. "Dude, no. There's way bi is a real thing. Again, you either like one gender or you don't." Him saying all of that made me regret telling him.

Now that I knew his reaction it made me even more scared to tell Nick and Matt. Would they have the same reaction? Now I was overthinking it. I kept it to myself though. For the rest of the night I didn't say anything else about it.

The next morning was chill, nothing really happened, until now. It was currently 7:00 and we were sitting in the living room, Nick started getting snippy with Matt over the dumbest thing and it caused them to start arguing, I wasn't going to break it up until Nick and Matt started screaming at each other. I got mad and screamed myself. "You two wanna know what!!! I'm Bi!!!" Nick and Matt paused their argument and looked at me immediately. Nick's shock slowly turned into a smile and Matt was just shocked. "Wait Chris are you serious?" Nick smiled even bigger as he walked over to me. "Yeah, I didn't mean to blurt that out though." Matt slowly got over his shock and walked over to us. "When were you gonna tell us?" He asked as he sat down beside me. "I wasn't going to." Matt gave me a confused look, while Nick asked me why not. "Because I told Nate last night at the arcade and he baiscally made me feel like shit about it. I told him I was Bi and he told me there was no way, that you either like guys or you don't. Same way with girls, you either like them or not. So I wasn't going to say anything because I was afraid that you two would have the same reaction." Matt wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his head on my shoulder. "Of course not, Chris. You're our brother, we would accept you for you are." I smiled at Matt.

"Yeah, I mean, I came out you two about being gay and you two accepted me, why would it be any different with you. We love you and we'll support you." I smiled at both of them and I felt tears starting to fall down my cheeks. They both smiled and pulled me into a group hug. I loved them and I know now I shouldn't have been afraid to tell them.