Chapter 5

Requested by: april-xoxo

Nick's POV

It was the next morning and I woke up first, I glanced over to see that Matt was still asleep. I smiled softly to myself, as I reached over pushed some of his hair out his face. I felt heat radiating off of his forehead, I grimaced as I placed my hand on his forehead, feeling heat under my hand. I sighed and got up. I went downstairs, quietly to the kitchen and got a cold rag, as well as some Mucinex and a bottle of water, then went back upstairs to my room. I quietly walked over to Matt and shook his shoulder softly. He hummed, "Hey Matty, you're burning up. Will you take this? It'll make you feel better." He nodded and slowly opened his eyes. He took the pill and laid back down, closing his eyes. I smiled lightly and placed the cold rag on his forehead.

I watched him for a minute to see if he would wake up and need something, but instead he fell back to sleep. I ran my fingers through his hair and got up to go to the kitchen. When I got downstairs, I seen Chris sitting on the couch on his phone. "Morning." He looked up at me and smiled a little. "Morning. Is Matt feeling any better?" I shook my head as I walked to the kitchen. "No, I think he got worse. But it be a stomach bug or really bad allergies. He hasn't thrown up anymore." Chris nodded and went back to his phone, while I made myself and Matt some breakfast.

I walked back upstairs with some toast and apple sauce to help ease Matt's stomach, I walked in to find him still asleep. I smildd softly and walked over to him. "Hey, I got you something to eat." He cracked his eyes open and nodded. He sat up and I sat down on my bed. "Do you feel any better?" I seen him shrug, "A little. Not too much though... I haven't felt like throwing up though." I smiled, "That's good. Maybe you'll feel better by tomorrow." He nodded and after a few minutes, we both went downstairs and sat on the couch.

I watched as he walked over to Chris and laid his head on Chris' shoulder. He wrapped his arm around him and Matt snuggled against him. I sat down on the other side of Matt and he pulled me close to him. I looked over at Chris and we shared a smile and we cuddled Matt, as we turned on the tv and startec watching netflix.