Chapter 4

Requested by: nocmmnt123

Chris' POV

Matt and I were arguing, and I admit it wasn't a good a fight, because now Matt is sitting on the couch with an ice bag on his ankle. And Nick is holding him close, with his arm wrapped around his chest. Let me just recap what happened.

Flashback

"Why do you always fucking hit me when you're mad?! Seriously Matt, knock it off." "Why? What are you gonna do?!" He sighed heavily and punched him in the arm. "Ow!" Then he punched me back, hitting my chest. I grabbed his arm at the last second and shoved him hard in the back of the couch. "Okay, Chris stop." He tried to shove me off of him and I spun us around shoving him hard. At that point, he lost his balance from me shoving him and slid into the corner of the table, hitting his ankle hard against the leg of the table. He fell to the floor from the impact. "Owwww!" He exclaimed, craddling his ankle in his hand. "Okay, what is going on down here?! I'm on the phone with Madi!" Nick yelled from the balcony of the upstairs. I looked upstairs and pursed my lips. "We got into an arguement..." Nick shook his head, "Looks like more than just an arguement." As Nick started walking down the stairs, I looked back at Matt to see him sitting up and still holding his ankle.

I leaned down and held out my hand to help him up, but as soon as he seen my hand, he slapped it away. "Don't fucking touch me." He sighed and Nick walked over and helped him up. I sighed and went into the kitchen grabbing an ice pack, while Nick helped him to the couch. I smiled a tiny bit as I seen Matt lay his back against Nick's chest and Nick wrapping his arm around Matt's chest, holding him close.

End of Flashback

"Matt I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He shook his head and looked away from me. "I just don't get why you have to argue about me about the stupidiest things." I pursed my lips. "Well I don't get why you have to hit me?" He threw his hands up. "So you will shut up! I'm not in the mood tonight, I didn't wanna argue, I didn't wanna get in a fight. I wanted to be left alone." I nodded. "I'm sorry Matt." "It's fine. I'm fine." After a few minutes of silence, I looked over at Matt and seen that he was asleep. I smiled as me and Nick turned the tv on and watched Netflix.