3. Kevin meets Michael

Kevin's POV:

"Maia!! Maia!!" Alexa and I shouted, as we ran up to her. She turned around and was greeted by our hugs.
I noticed the 4 lads surrounding her and I was trying to figure out which one was the dick she was telling me about.

"I haven't seen you in so long," Alexis squealed, hugging Maia.

"Ugh, I know! It's been ages!!"

Alexis and Maia had very different personalities, but yet they were like best friends. Alexis was extremely girly and was really into fashion and shopping and she loved pop music and enjoyed sports like basketball and tennis, whereas Maia was more tomboy/emo-ish and wore band tshirts and loved rock/metal/punk music and played soccer and swam and danced, obviously.

"O. M. G!!!" Alexis screamed. "What are 5sos doing here," she said. She was a huge fan of them.

"Oh, you know them?" Maia asked.

"Who doesn't?!" Alexis looked at Maia as if she had been living under a rock her entire life.

"Well I didn't until about 3 hours ago and by the way, I'm teaching them how to dance".

"You're what?!" Alexis' mouth hung open. The guys smiled at her. I took this as my chance to play the overprotective boyfriend role.

I stood up next to Alexis and cleared my throat.

"Oh right," Maia said. "Guys, this is my friend Kevin and his girlfriend, Alexis. Kev, Al, meet Ashton, Luke, Calum and.." She trailed off. "Michael.."

They said hi to us. I was guessing Michael was the mean one and I was proven right.

"Aren't you a little young to be hanging around with some 20 something year olds?" Michael said quietly to her, so no one else could hear, but I did.

"And you are concerned because..??" She snapped back. I smirked.

When Maia was busy talking to Alexis, Calum, Ashton and Luke, I went up to Michael secretly.

"So.." I said to him casually as if I had no idea who he was. "Michael, right?"

"That's me," he answered cockily.

"Well listen here, Michael, I've heard that someone isn't treating Maia very nicely," I walked up closely to his face so that I was staring right into his eyes. "And if I happen to find out that's you, well, let's just say, you won't be coming back tomorrow with that hair of yours".

"I'm not scared," he said, clearly playing the bad boy of the band.

Clearly, this boy had a lot of nerves. I clenched my fist. I was about to set him straight when Maia interrupted. She pulled at my arm. I turned to her, softening my face.

"Joe's flight lands in exactly 20 minutes. Will you drive me to the airport?"

"Course. Ok let's go," I said. Alexis and Maia followed me.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow ok?" She said to the lads.

"Of course!" They said, except Michael, who seemed to be in a daze. I swear, that boy was getting on my nerves, I have no idea how Maia is supposed to put up with him for the next couple of weeks.

******

Michael's POV:
I already didn't like this Kevin guy. Who the hell did he think he was? Strolling in here, acting like a boss, trying to threaten me.

And who was this Joe guy? Was he Maia's boyfriend? Anyway, what did it matter?

I was dreading dance lessons tomorrow.

*****

Short chapter, sorry guys. *hides behind Luke so you can't kill me*. This was just a filler chapter so I've decided to double update today. I wanted to leave the next chapter to be by itself, don't ask me why. The next chapter is pretty short too, but don't worry because Chapter 5 is longer!

Stay amazing,
~AussieHooligans