5. Admittance

Maia's P.O.V:
I rolled onto my side. I gently opened my eyes to be greeted by a very messy sitting room scattered with duvets and popcorn. I realised that I was on the ground. I looked over to my left, to see Joe snoring away. I groaned as I reached over for my phone. The screen lightened up and 8:56am flashed upon the screen.

Shit

I was supposed to meet 5sos at the dance studio for 9am today as I had no kid classes today and due to the 25 minute drive over to the dance studio, I was definitely going to be late.

I jumped up from the ground and scribbled a note to Joe. I taped it to his forehead and then grabbed my jumper from the hanger and pulled on a pair of tracksuit bottoms that happened to be lying on the couch amongst the rest of the clutter. I ran into the car, not bothering to have breakfast or wash my teeth.

I quickly put my hair into a messy bun. Not one of those fancy messy buns that everyone wears. An actual messy bun where barely any of my hair is tied up.

I drove as fast as I could to the station. I really didn't want Bob to give out to me as one of the reasons why we've worked with celebrities and are well known is because we our very punctual.

*****

I pulled into the parking lot and ran out of the car and into the studio. I checked my watch. It was 9:24am. Almost 25mins late. Bob was going to kill me.
I burst through the studio doors to see 4 boys running around the place in there underwear in unmatching socks.

Ok then..

Suddenly, all the boys stopped and stared at me. I think they forgot what they were dressed in and I covered my eyes with my hands. Personally, I had no problem with seeing them like that, but one of the number one rules of teaching in the dance studio, was not to have a crush on anyone I taught, otherwise I would get distracted. And well, seeing 4 good looking lads in their underwear would not be a good way to stop this from happening.

"Please put some pants on," I stated, still covering my eyes. I couldn't see, obviously, as my eyes were closed, but I heard some fumbling around and I was pretty sure the guys were getting into some proper clothes.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now," Ashton said.

I opened my eyes and it took about 5 seconds to adjust them to the life. I squinted a couple of times.

In front of me, were the 4 boys, fully dressed. Thank God.

"Well, well. Look who finally decided to show up," Michael said, with a smirk on his face. "You're only.." He checked his watch, "27 minutes late". I made a face at him.

I turned away from him and looked at the others. "I'm really sorry I'm late guys. Please don't tell Bob." I said, making puppy eyes.

The guys chuckled, well, that is except for Michael.

Surprise, surprise.

"Don't worry, we won't,"Ashton said, eyeing Michael.

All of a sudden, as if on cue, Bob came in. "I'm so sorry I'm late," he said. I let out a small sigh of relief.

"I presume Maia has taught you a lot in the past half hour?" He asked the boys.

I bit my lip, eyeing the boys nervously.

"Oh don't worry, we've learnt so much," Luke said. Well, more lied than said.

"Definitely," Calum and Ashton said at the same time.

The boys looked at Michael.

He cleared his throat. "Oh, we've learnt a lot, I'm practically the boy version of Maddie Ziegler," Michael said sarcastically.