4. BANANA!!

Maia's POV:
We left the 5sos guys and were soon enough in the car. I sat in the back while Alexis sat in the passenger seat and Kevin drove.

As we drove off, Kevin spoke. "I don't like that Michael guy," he said.

I didn't either. But I didn't want to tell Kevin that, as he could be extremely over protective sometimes and if Joe found out, Michael would surely be dead. So, instead, I acted surprised.

"Really? Why not?" I acted all innocent.
Kevin turned around slightly, not fully, because he was driving, obviously.

He raised his eyebrows and was about to say something but shook his head, as if to have changed his mind.

*****

5 minutes until Joe's flight landed.
We were at the airport. Alexis and I were sitting down while Kevin went to a shop to get a can of Coke.

Alexis was showing me photos of 5sos on her phone. She had 5 whole albums of photos dedicated to them. Talk about major fangirling.

"You're so lucky you get to spend 2 weeks with them!" Alexis squealed.

I shrugged. "Nah, not really," I said.

"You're kidding, right?!" She looked at me as if I had gone completely insane. "I wish I was you".

I decided to change the topic slightly. "So who's your favourite?"

She looked around her and leant in a bit closer. "Don't tell Kev." I nodded. "Ashton. He's just so nice!"

I didn't blame her. Ashton was super nice.

*****

Within 5 minutes, I spotted one of my favourite people ever to walk this Earth.

Joe.

It was actually him. In real life. A walking, breathing human being. He was alive.

"JOE!!" I screamed running towards.
I was in tears as we ran towards each other and he wrapped his arms around me.

I was crying at the airport as they had finally opened the plane doors.
This was probably a very cliché scenario for whoever was looking at us, but I didn't care. Joe was finally home. After all this time.

*****

Joe's P.O.V:
Finally, I got to see my little sister again. I hugged her tightly, never wanting to let her go. I was so worried about her. I hated having to leave her on her own. Ever since mom, dad and our sister, Stella, died, I promised to watch over her and I hated having to work half way across the world in Vietnam when my sister was left here in England by herself. Well, she had Kevin, Alexis and Bob, but I felt bad for asking them to look after her, even though they said they didn't mind. My biggest dream was to find a place to work in England so I wouldn't be as far away from Maia.

"Thanks for looking after Maia," I said, turning to Kevin, after I had finished my long hugging session with Maia.

"Anytime, man," Kevin said. "She's like a sister to me".

Maia cleared her throat and stepped into our conversation. "You two do realise that I am an adult now and I do not need someone to look after me when you're gone".

Kevin and I both looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"What?" Maia asked. She was like a cranky three year old who wasn't getting her own way.

"Nothing," Kevin and I both said at the same time, shrugging it off.

Maia crossed her arms and fake pouted.

"So are we going to spend the rest of the day at the airport?" Alexis asked, changing the subject. We all shook our heads and followed Alexis back to the car.

*****

After Kevin and Alexis had dropped us back home, Maia and I had a quick dinner and then we decided to watch a movie. We decided on Despicable me.

"BANANAA!!" Maia shouted, as she dived onto the couch. There happened to be popcorn on the couch and as she dived, it flew in every possible direction.

"Hey!" I shouted, jumping off the couch.

"Oops, sorry," she said giggling.

"I'm so offended!" I joked. "This calls for payback. Mmmm," I said, pretending to think. I placed my finger on my chin. "SURPRISE!" I yelled, as I began to tickle her. She let out the cutest little giggle. I loved my little sister so much, even though we were extremely childish for our age.

*****

Okiedokielemonsoaky! I'm looking for covers for this book. I already have one but I really want a new one, so just DM a cover if you want to make one.

By the way^ THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING CHILDISH!! Just wanted to make that clear ;) think it worked??

Well, anyways, I'm still extremely childish for my age but who cares?! My best friend is so embarrassed when I say that my favourite movie is High School Musical. But seriously, the songs in that movie :o especially the second one!

Anyways, please stay alive for Chapter 5 because this is where my chapters begin to get longer and hopefully don't bore you because my previous chapters have been so short and ugh it's sooo embarassing.

Also, get ready for some emotional roller coasters during this book, I hope I don't kill y'all with feels as I might get a bit carried away while writing emotional chapters.

Anyway please please please share, comment, read (even though you're already doing that if you see this) and like this story.

This A/N is pretty long, probably longer than this chapter itself. Oops.. Anyways, last chapter I promised double update, so here it is.

~AussieHooligans