✧*。rain, coffee and lust

Liz's Pov

One day, it was almost 4 in the afternoon and Rei was off work. We had gone jogging together but had to rush back to her apartment when it started raining. We were drenched. We took a quick shower. I was waiting for her in her bed, wearing her Abbey Dawn t-shirt. I looked around and concluded that at 24, she had her life figured out. She came back to her room with a black coffee for me and warm water for her. She gave me the warm mug and I welcomed her into the fuzzy covers. It was quite incredible to think how comfortable we had become with each other. She got close to me, our skin touching. She wrapped one arm around me and I leaned into her, breathing her scent in. Occasionally, droplets of water from her wet hair would fall on my shoulders.

She kissed my shoulder lazily, "You should stop with the coffee, you know?"

"I will, Rei," I made another empty promise and took another sip, enjoying the bitterness on my tongue. I enjoyed the warmth she had brought me with the coffee and her body but I didn't quite know what to say. She was wearing nothing inside her shirt but her bra and panty, both white. She looked so sexy. Suddenly, I realized I needed to tell her.

"You look so sexy like that" I gushed.

"You look sexier in my t-shirt" she replied.

I hadn't realised that I had zoned out and was thinking about the nature of our relationship until I felt her foot stroke my leg.

It felt good but when she switched to her hand and brought it down to my inner thigh, I instinctively closed my legs because of how sensitive I am there. I opened them back though, wanting to melt into her touch. Soon enough, her hand went under my t-shirt and she toyed with my nipples, making them hard.

"I love you, Kitten."

Before I could say anything in return, she silenced me with a deep kiss. Maybe she knew that I did not know if I loved her or not. Maybe she knew that despite having planned my future meticulously at 18 years old, I still could not differentiate between love and admiration. Or between love and lust.

She grabbed both mugs and put them on the floor, then moved in front me of me, pulled off the covers, and sat on top of my legs. My body was already tingling all over because I knew what was about to happen. It was when she lifted up the baggy t-shirt with one hand and moved her finger around my cunt with the other that I knew; I was already wet. I was left completely exposed and vulnerable beneath her and I was loving every moment of it. This time, she used both of her hands on my body. One of them playing with my breasts and the other one rubbing my body all over. I could tell that she loved my smooth skin.

"My driver is going to be here soon," I managed to get out before refocusing on the different sensations. I wanted to thrust my hips, to make her understand that I wanted to cum already but I knew she loved taking her time.

"Ask me if I give a motherfuck," she said before going back to kiss me on lips. She pulled my lower lip with her teeth and smiled. I looked into her eyes and smiled too. She then started moving down my body. She kissed my neck, lingering there but not leaving any marks. She knew I did not like them. She sucked briefly and kissed her way down to my belly button, without failing to suck on my nipples and gently bite them on her way. My hand flew into her hair, knowing that I was about to get the release she made me crave.

She licked my belly button and blew on it. When she saw the impatience on my face, she giggled and came back up to kiss me on my swollen lips, all while her fingers were rubbing my cunt. The reason I adored Rei so much was because she had learned every crevice of my body and how different my reactions were depending on what she did. And, she used it against me at every opportunity.