✧*。the barmaid part 2

"Up for another drink?" Rei asked. 

"I think I have enough alcohol in my system already."

She softly hummed. "How about dancing? It's kind of helpful to shake away the buzz." 

Liz looked at her long. She wasn't interested in any dance at all tonight. And now she's in here, in front of Rei who asked her for a dance. 

How could she refuse?

"Why not? Show me the way."

She never danced like that in the club before. All pressed up with Rei until the thing she could smell in the air filled with alcohol stench was only the intoxicating scent of the perfume she used. Yeah, this was her first. And thank god Liz did it with Rei.

They were so close, almost didn't want to make any gap between their bodies. The hot palms of Rei rested perfectly on her waist as if it was the place meant for them, naturally following the movement as they swayed to the beats.

From their close proximity, Liz realized that Rei had the same kind of smile as her. Everytime she smiled widely her eyes formed an adorable crescent - a gesture that was inviting for Liz to copy the same expression.

And her lips. God, don't make her start with her lips.

The pair were as soft as the clouds, and she could taste the vodka mixed with the sweet taste of peach chapstick Rei used. They fit perfectly with her own as they moved in sync and trying to savour the addicting flavour residing in her lips.

Like they had always belonged together and must never be separated. 

Liz tangled her fingers on Rei's hair. They felt smooth against her fingertips and her nose could pick up the smell of the coconut shampoo that she used, unconsciously memorizing everything about her to be engraved inside her mind forever. 

Rei's slightly taller height also made her perfectly settled her head on Liz's shoulder. Teasingly nosing her neck as the heavy breaths coming out from her parted lips hit the skin on her collarbone. It felt moist against the dense air surrounding the club, and Liz couldn't help but to shiver from the sensation.

Liz is becoming wet between her legs again.

She put her palm on the back of her neck, while the other one grabbed the edge of her shirt tightly. Looking like she didn't want to let her go while Liz just felt desperate to always keep her close. Inhaling the mixed scent of citrus and Rei's favourite detergent lacing over her clothed shoulder, trying so hard to not focus on the sensation of fluttering kisses against her jugular. 

The kisses moved upwards, resting comfortably on her earlobe. Her hot breath constantly hit the sensitive skin on purpose and Liz couldn't do anything besides to take in the sensation and tense in excitement. 

"Shall we go somewhere?" Rei whispered, giving her earlobe a kiss before continuing. "Somewhere less cramped?" 

"How about your shift?" Liz faced her.

"Told you it's ending."

"Aren't you going to tell them before we leave?"

"I don't care, I want you now."

Liz suddenly became unable to reply with words. Her jaw locked and her throat refused to release any sound. The only thing she could do was nod and let Rei take her wrist and pull her out from the suffocating club.