Someone New?

Rachels Pov:

I was sitting on the bench at the park when i heard laughing and chatting. But not any laughing and chattiing. It was the boys. I quickly sunk lower on the bench to make sure they didnt see me. But they were to busy laughing that when they walked past they didnt even notice someone was sitting here. I looked up at them as i saw them a safe distance away. But as i looked up i saw something. Something that broke my heart.....

It werent just the boys they were with a girl. She looked like a model. She had brown long hair. A perfect body and from where i was a perfect face. I thought it might just be one of the boys friends when i saw her holding harrys hand. He had a girlfriend? But he told me he was single? When he came home he was single? For a month he was with me.... This week. This week we havent spoken or seen eachother. While i was miserable. Arguing with my parents. Getting told i was a mistake. Thinking if mine and Harrys relationship was ruined. He had been having the time of his life. Laughing and having fun with the boys, and meeting a girl. He didnt care that i might be hurting. He didnt bother to call or text to see if i wanted to see him or the boys. I thought it might be because he thought we needed space. I mean we did but it would be nice to have at least one text but nothing. And now i know why. He was off with his girl.

I couldnt stand to sit here and watch them anymore, so i started to walk back home. Half way home it started to pour down with rain. Oh yay! Typical english weather. I started to run the rest.

When i got home i started patting my pockets for my keys. SHIT! I forgot them. My mum and dad werent back because their car was still gone. I looked up the mat for the spare key but that had gone as well. My mum and dad probably took it in. SHIT! Why did i have to be so stupid and leave my key inside. It was stilll pouring down and i was soaked. I fiddled with the door but it didnt budge.
Suddenly i heard someone say my name behind me.
"RACHEL?!" They shouted over the rain. I knew exactly whos voice that was. Harrys. I turned round and i was right. It was Harry.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT HARRY?!" I shouted back.
"WHY ARE YOU OUT IN THE RAIN?!" He asked.
"OH YOU KNOW HAVING A WASH!" I said sarcasticly.
"NO REALLY?!" He said back not amused.
"I FORGOT MY KEY!" I shouted and he nodded.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!" He asked
"AT THE PARK!" I said and he looked shocked. Like he knew i saw him. By now he was standing right in front of me. "You should go back to the boys and your girlfriend!" I said and he looked down. I was right. It was his girlfriend.
"Rachel?" He started but i shook my head.
"Dont bother" I said
"I'm Sorry" He said
"DONT BE! I GET IT! SHES PERFECT AND IM JUST ME! I TOLD YOU WHEN I CONFESSED WHAT I FELT, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULDNT CHOSE ME BECAUSE I WAS JUST ME AND YOU SHOWED ME RIGHT!" I shouted and he shook his head.
"RACHEL, ITS NO-"
"DONT! I KNOW THAT YOU PROBABLY MET HER IN THIS WEEK THAT WE HAVENT SEEN OR SPOKEN! YOU DONT EVER CARE THAT I WAS HURTING DO YOU!? YOU DONT CARE THAT I WAS SITTING AT HOME WONDERING IF OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS RUINED!? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD AT LEAST TEXTED ME! AT LEAST ONE! JUST SO I KNOW YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT ME! BUT OF COURSE! YOU'RE TO BUSY HAVEING FUN AND LAUGHING WITH THE BOYS AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I shouted and breathed deeply at the end.
"FINE!! YEA, SHES MY GIRLFRIEND! YES I HAVE BEEN BUSY LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN WITH THE BOYS AND MY GIRLFRIEND TO SEE IF YOUR OKAY! I'M SORRY OKAY! I'M SORRY YOU FELL FOR ME! I WISH YOU NEVER DID! I'M SORRY IF OUR RELATIONSHIP IS RUINED BUT I'VE TRIED KEEPING IT TOGETHER-"
"DO YOU NOT THINK I'VE BEEN TRYING TOO! I'VE TRIED SO HARD AND IM STILL TRYING BUT IF IM THE ONLY ONE TRYING WHATS THE POINT!" I shouted and he stepped back.
"YOU'RE RIGHT! BUT PLEASE JUST COME BACK TIME MINE! YOUR PARANTS ARENT HOME AND YOU'RE FREEZING OUT HERE! PLEASE?!" He shouted. I looked at the house and up at the sky. It was still pouring. Hard. I turned back to him and nodded.
We both ran across the street to his house. He opened the door and shouted hello. I heard the boys say hello back form the livingroom. I looked at harry but he was looking at the ground.
"You can have a shower if you want?" He said
"Thanks" I said and made my way up stairs to the bathroom. I walked in and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I didnt have any makeup on so it didnt ruin anything. But my clothes were soaked, they were sticking to me.
I stripped and then stepped in the warm shower. I loved the warm water on my cold skin, it felt good. After the shower i wrapped the towel tightly around and walked inot harrys room. I saw some of gemmas clothes laying on his bed. He must of got them for me. I quickly changed. Once i did i was about to walk out when something court my eye.

Its mine and Harrys scrap book. When we were little around 5 we told Anne we wanted to make a scrapbook of our lives. We had photos of eachother together init. We had letters we wrote to eachother. We had everything in it. I sat down on the edge of Harrys bed and started to look through it. I totally forgot about it. Once Harry left there was no need for it. We never finished it. Well of course not because we're still young. I thought we would but how things are now i dont think we ever will. I guess my mum was right. I ruined Harrys life. I ruined everyones life. I'm a.....Mistake.

Suddenly i heard someone cough, I looked up and saw Harry standing in the door way.
"Sorry, i was just looking..." I trailed off and Harry came and sat next to me and took the book and started looking in it.
After a couple of minutes of silence Harry broke it. "Things were so much easier back then" He said and i nodded in agreement.
"Do you ever wish you could go back?" I asked him and he sighed.
"Honestly?" He said and i nodded. "Yes, sometimes i wish i could but things happen for a reason right?" He said looking at me and i nodded.
"Right" I muttered. "I better be going. I'm sure my mum and dads back now" I said and i got up.
"Rachel?" He said and i turned round.
"Come met Georgia before you leave?" He said and i nodded. To make him happy i will met his girlfriend, georgia.