18: The Chapter Of My Life I'd Be Stuck On Is This One With You

Everyone gets a miracle.

One may get to win a noble prize, one may become President, one may become rich or even something even as small as winning a competition.

Considering all things unlikely, Y/n may never experience any of these things. Though, to her, her miracle would be getting the privilege to watch the boys playing 'Just Dance' at an arcade.

Not one had set foot in front that game and was merely good at it. That was until it was Semi's turn, and he utterly metaphorically destroyed the game.

As he hopped off the game for Reon to have his turn, Y/n approached him with an amused look on her face, " Is there anything you aren't good at?" she teased whilst nudging his side.

Semi lightly smiled and shrugged slightly, "I can't ask a girl out to save my life."

This surprised the girl as she thought previously that a handsome male as such as himself would have trouble with girls.

With that in mind she placed tapped lightly on her chin as if she was thinking, "Is there a particular girl you have in mind, Eita?"

The ash blonde male in question chuckled at the obliviousness that Y/n seemed to have; her not knowing that Semi was staring right at the girl he wanted but couldn't have.

In response he placed a hand on top the girl's head, "I don't but that's not really important to me right now." He removed his hand and smirked at Y/n before continuing, "What's important is that I beat you at table hockey."

The h/c haired girl scoffed with a smile tugging at her lips and with a challenging look on her face, she crossed her arms, "Oh. you're on, pretty boy."

As the pair went to a nearby table, the rest of the team tore their attention of Reon who was somewhat doing a good job on Just Dance.

They watched at Y/n and Semi started their game.

"I've got a hundred yen on Y/n-chan." Tendou beamed as he spoke to his peers.

Goshiki shook his head in response to the red Heads words and crossed his arms, "I've played with Semi-senpai in Table Hockey already, he's crazy good."

The sandy haired male of the group, Shirabu, rolled his eyes at the blacked haired male beside him, "Or you just suck really badly."

"Now, I believe that." Tendou cackled in response to Shirabu words, "Aren't you the same one who lost in Pac-man after five seconds of starting the game, Tomu?"

Tsutomu Goshiki huffed at the teasing against him and raised his head dramatically. Just then the sound of a puck grabbed the group's attention.

The puck flew off of Y/n and Semi' s table and was heading right for them. Luckily no one got hit and Semi went to retrieve it.

"Y/n just hit the puck right off the table so I'm just going to go with her." Reon said in retrospect of the bet Tendou started with.

Yamagata and Kawanshi both agreed that Semi would win so they all watched the game play out in front of them.

Y/n slightly leaned over the table in concentration, doing a fantastic job of keeping the puck from entering the slot on her side but somehow it entered anyway.

With the game at 6-6, the two seem to have a tension in getting the winning point. After going back and forth for a while, Y/n shot the puck right on Eita's side, thereby winning the game.

The girl along with those who suspect she would win cheered.

"What was this about me losing tragically, hm?" The h/c haired girl teased with a slight tilt of the head.