We're Going tO NeeD A Spotlight

[●●●●○]

"Most people are nothing but pawns on a chessboard led by an unknown hand

"Most people are nothing but pawns on a chessboard led by an unknown hand."

‐ Noah

[●○○●●]

   It's been the same mindless actions that had her running around clueless to the reality of her situation. She's been doing nothing but fighting an unknown force for sometime now. Whether that meant a physical thing or a mental issue, she had not a single clue.

Days, weeks, months, they were all overly pointless when a normal day didn't feel such normal then it should've been. Even when the world she lived in was fill to the brim with the supernatural spectrum, she couldn't see through the illusion that was place in front of her. In it all, not a single scenario made an ounce of sense to her.

Though, she hadn't been totally unaware of the small specks of difference between what should've been and what shouldn't have. Faith was just a teenage girl who couldn't be brother to care enough to question anything, too lost in what was actually in front of her face instead of what was beyond that.

Maybe... that was where she went wrong, maybe that when things started to really get out of hand. Obviousness, hindering her to see what was coming.

Perhaps, if she had done things differently then maybe she wouldn't have ended up like that. Surely she wouldn't be here now, cold, wet from whatever it was because of her own blood or that of the rain that's been pouring down onto the earth nonstop, she didn't know. Couldn't tell from where she was staring at.

Numbness was a very strong problem when it did nothing but run it course throughout her bloodstream and anchor her to the dirt cover ground. Each attempt at moving felt like a bolt of electricity, halting all of her ability to move, it was futile.

Thousands if not, millions of emotions fought it's way to the surfaces but none were as successful as the one that seem to be stuck at the back of her throat. She had tried to hold back, but that was in vain when a single pound of a tear slipped gracefully down and against her now very pale skin before finally landing onto the ground.

Every one of her intake of breath was either a great struggle or a lack off. One moment she felt a burst of energy, enough to allow her to take in some air, while another left her to not bother at all. Whatever it was all voluntary or not, she didn't know, didn't care.

Dull brown eyes stare at the moonlight that was fill with a field of stars. It was slightly beautiful, mesmerizing. It all she wanted to see, it's all she saw.