Death Keeps Knocking On My Door

I'm sick and tired of being afraid
If I cry anymore then my tears will wash me away
But when I hear you call my name
I whisper the world that I never thought I'd ever say

--------------

Previously on The Bite That Changed It All

"You know, I opened this school to protect these kids. How am I supposed to protect them from stuff that's not supposed to exist?"

"Hell, they even make rules about how we're supposed to eat but they don't tell us what they're actually feeding us."

"There's blood bags in that refrigerator right there."

"But not human blood!"

"I killed my girlfriend. I was behind the wheel and I lost control. When I woke up, I was in the hospital, and I don't know anything else."

"Are you happy?"

"I am happy right now. In the arms of my demon-possessed baby mama."

"The monsters come one at a time."

"I found myself not far from here with an urge to possess that knife."

"And who told you to do this?"

"The Necromancer."

"If you're the one responsible for what went down today, you're gonna wish you were someone else."

--------------------

It's Remembrance day, A day once a year were everyone write to their lost loved ones. They write down their name and whatever else they feel like writing down, then they fold the paper and scatter it all over the cemetery. But how can i write down anything when i haven't yet accepted the fact that their gone. How can i accept their death when there hasn't been justice for their murder. How can i truly move on when my questions are not yet answered.

So, I don't, pretending that nothing is wrong is a lot more easier then hurting. Well, that's not true, you're still hurting, people just don't get to see it. Your just faking it till you break. But when you think no one notice, there's always one person who truly sees.

Hope just got done talking to Rafael not to long ago. So, right at the moment she was just walking aimlessly down the hallway. To many thing going throughout her head, thing's she really didn't want to think about.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see the body in the way before it was to late. Letting out a yelp as she rammed into someone, the other person caught off guard didn't have enough time to hold herself up, as the book in her hand felled out of her grasp as she hit the floor, a body on top of her.

"Ouch." Faith mumble, Her back hurting from the impact of the fall. As she open her eyes ready to tell who ever rammed into her off, her breath got caught in her throat as her eyes lock with ocean blue.

Hope couldn't stop staring at Faith, as she layed on top of her. They were so close that their noses grazed each other whenever they took the slightest of breath. She couldn't help herself as her body sink into the warmth the girl was radiating. She could feel a heart beat speeding up, she just couldn't tell if it was hers or the Brown eyes girl she was on top of or even both. It felt like it was almost insycine with each other.